Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking forward to this evenings game as we have 2 clear teams to support and it makes it more exciting!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brighton, 9 shots on target, 0 goals.
Fulham, 3 shots on target, 2 goals.
We will get more prize money the higher up the table we finish.
If we move up 4 places or more the difference in prize money would be money back for the purchase of a decent finisher.

4 places higher, would be worth £8m.

If you know of a PL quality striker, better than we currently have, who is available for £8m, I suggest you get in touch with the club.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Certainly hoping Chelsea do the business tonight :thumbsup:

If Newcastle & Sheff U win then it confirms this weekends results as a real downer :down:

Everton's performance last night was shocking - they get all puffed up for Man U & Liverpool games but lose at home to Newcastle & Fulham.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
VAR is stupid and people are stupid

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sorry but I can’t stand Karen Carneys voice, she’s been everywhere since the Leeds comments.

Sounds like a 12 year old boy, not a sexist thing I just think BT commentary choices are so irritating, Townsend, McMananam, Carney, so many utter dross co commentators.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sorry but I can’t stand Karen Carneys voice, she’s been everywhere since the Leeds comments.

Sounds like a 12 year old boy, not a sexist thing I just think BT commentary choices are so irritating, Townsend, McMananam, Carney, so many utter dross co commentators.

You want Johnny Cantor and Warren Aspinall.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Mute the tv and put 5 Live comms on. Not saying it’ll be any better but it’s an option for you.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's the double jeopardy rule?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does Peter Walton have something over someone at BT or something? They constantly refer to him for decisions based on the fact fans wanted a referees opinion in the studio, yet I’ve never heard him go against any decision the referee or VAR team have made, even in spite of some of the obvious errors we see week in week out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Does Peter Walton have something over someone at BT or something? They constantly refer to him for decisions based on the fact fans wanted a referees opinion in the studio, yet I’ve never heard him go against any decision the referee or VAR team have made, even in spite of some of the obvious errors we see week in week out.

If you ever saw him referee you know he is/was awful

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

My mrs asked who the comment chav was... tbf I criticised her the other day as she was terrible but didn’t even realise it was her tonight - she’s been better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here