Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Were the media seriously saying Everton in for a shout as champions earlier on in the season? They'll never amount to more than mid-table fodder after God knows how many years in the top flight.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Fulham aren’t a bad side and of the current bottom 3 are the only ones with any hope of avoiding the drop there next 3 games will give a better indication

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh this is good... I firmly believe these two results (WBA and Fulham) will focus our players all the more. We’re in great form, Palace looking increasingly wretched - it’s a season defining opportunity for us, followed shortly thereafter by a golden opportunity to virtually cement our PL status in the game against that abhorrent relic - clinically obese Sam.

We are staying up, Newcastle are my bet to join Sheff utd and WBA.

Onward.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They contrived to lose at home to Newcastle as well the other week, so this isn't overly startling.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
IF we loose to palace and Fulham win two of the next 3 and we are right back in the dog fight. Beat palace and we will be OK I think. Nervy end to the season for us though I think.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
IF we loose to palace and Fulham win two of the next 3 and we are right back in the dog fight. Beat palace and we will be OK I think. Nervy end to the season for us though I think.

Absolutely. Beating the wankpuffins will be great for us and terrible for their fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here