Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The bedwetters are back, every single time a team below us pick up a result.

We are in fantastic form, both Newcastle and Palace are in trouble if anyone, not us. Palace lost 3-0 at home to Burnley yesterday and Newcastle have their only goal scorer and best defender out injured until April.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
This would be a big result for Fulham if they pull it off.

They are playing very well at the moment and could pull off an escape. I have been very impressed with the job Scott Parker has done and he deserves a lot of credit for what he has managed to do with the resources at his disposal.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fulham played well today, but Everton have been poor.

Fulham’s first win since November if they hold on.

Be very surprised if they suddenly won 3 on the trot if I’m honest.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

We are in fantastic form, both Newcastle and Palace are in trouble if anyone, not us. Palace lost 3-0 at home to Burnley yesterday and Newcastle have their only goal scorer and best defender out injured until April.

I agree - Palace and Newcastle are much more vulnerable at the moment - all Brighton have to do is keep picking up points as they have been for the past few weeks.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
This would be a big result for Fulham if they pull it off.

They are playing very well at the moment and could pull off an escape. I have been very impressed with the job Scott Parker has done and he deserves a lot of credit for what he has managed to do with the resources at his disposal.

Before tonight they were in the bottom 3 of the form table ... whilst their performances have been much improved their results have not.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Exactly... every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

No one will be taking Fulham lightly after tonight... they’ll find the winnable raft of games all the tougher for showing a strong hand against Everton.

Mark me, one swallow a summer doth not maketh.

What we need is an iron fist within our velvet glove, then all will be well in fair Albion.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

True - but they have drawn 8 of the last 12 and have been very unlucky not to win several of those games. They have only lost to Man C, Leicester, Man U and Chelsea. They should have beaten Newcastle, Spurs, WBA and Southampton in the last few weeks.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
IF we loose to palace and Fulham win two of the next 3 and we are right back in the dog fight. Beat palace and we will be OK I think. Nervy end to the season for us though I think.
Fulham have to beat Burnley, Sheff Utd, Burnley again, and then Newcastle on the last day to have any chance of staying up.

4 'must win' games, the first 2 of which are in the next 6 days.

We need 3 more wins...

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Wow Everton have touched the ball once in the Fulham penalty area in the 2nd half : Fulham have caught them like we did with Liverpool on a bad day and like us have played well and deserve the 3 points

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Fulham have to beat Burnley, Sheff Utd, Burnley again, and then Newcastle on the last day to have any chance of staying up.

4 'must win' games, the first 2 of which are in the next 6 days.

We need 3 more wins...

I think they’ll get 4 points from those games. 1 point from one of the Burnley games and possibly 3 from Newcastle.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Exactly we are second in the form league. In the last 12 games we have won 3 drawn 7 lost 2. 16 points. Repeat that and we’ll be on 42 points with 2 to go.

Get a grip peoples

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I love NSC :lolol: Fulham win their 3rd game in 23 are 8 points behind. Yeah and a game in hand. We’re only 8 points from 10th place and one of the form teams atm. Keep the faith.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
IF we loose to palace and Fulham win two of the next 3 and we are right back in the dog fight. Beat palace and we will be OK I think. Nervy end to the season for us though I think.
Nah!

We’ll be fine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow Everton have touched the ball once in the Fulham penalty area in the 2nd half : Fulham have caught them like we did with Liverpool on a bad day and like us have played well and deserve the 3 points

Sounds like a BHA stat :clap2:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Brighton, 9 shots on target, 0 goals.
Fulham, 3 shots on target, 2 goals.
We will get more prize money the higher up the table we finish.
If we move up 4 places or more the difference in prize money would be money back for the purchase of a decent finisher.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here