Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fandabianski!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Fulham have to beat Burnley, Sheff Utd, Burnley again, and then Newcastle on the last day to have any chance of staying up.

4 'must win' games, the first 2 of which are in the next 6 days.

We need 3 more wins...

Ben Mee out for Burnley v Fulham- very bad news he’s quality. Think Fulham will win again

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not sure I’ve ever seen a team try so hard yet be so shite. I feel sorry for them in some ways because you can see their players haven’t given up and they try hard but just not good enough.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
John Egan in a brace and about to get stretchered off. A big blow for the Blades.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oof!

3-0

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How on earth did they beat Man U? The defending for that third goal was a like pub team's. Actually, I think a pub team would have made more of an effort

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm setting them up for a renaissance here but I reckon that WBA are equally as fukked. They have just about the shortest injury list in the league. A win for Fulham day after tomorrow would cut them 8 points adrift.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That falling twist and jump dive from Abraham, utterly pathetic. Wonder where he learnt that? Perhaps in one of his loan spells at a team we recently drew against....

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That falling twist and jump dive from Abraham, utterly pathetic. Wonder where he learnt that? Perhaps in one of his loan spells at a team we recently drew against....

Injured himself diving?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I was perfectly happy for Sheff Utd to stay in the EPL but they don’t look like they are capable of catching Fulham at the moment, let alone Newcastle in 17th. They’re done I think.

However, the commentator on 5Live mentioned that they’d not spent much money in the last two seasons, I beg to differ.

They had 5 eight-figure big money transfers (£90m) on Brewster, Berge, McBurnie, Ramsdale & Mousset in their first two seasons, they have just not paid off.

By contrast, our 5 eight-figure transfers (£73m) in our first two seasons were Locadia, Pröpper, Izquierdo, Jahanbakhsh & Bissouma. Izzy was a great signing until his injury, Pröpper has been good value, Locadia was a dud, Jahanbakhsh just hasn’t had the minutes and Bissouma may well recoup the outlay we spent on all 5 this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here