Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another Chelsea chance, another miss.

Werner would fit in so well with us although he’d be behind Maupay in the pecking order.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Made the goal though.

I know I’m dreaming but Giroud could be our new improved Murray

1/2 a centimetre away from a handball (that looked on purpose) that would have denied his team a goal. Lucky Chelsea.

Anyway - he is free in the summer. I wouldn’t say no. He’d mop up a lot of the chances in the air we spurn.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I thought Abraham was fouled, taken man and ball. Anyway, Chelsea comfortable now.

Saint Maximin is a bizarre show-pony.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I thought Abraham was fouled, taken man and ball. Anyway, Chelsea comfortable now.

Saint Maximam is a bizarre show-pony.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Great challenge, gets ball first, despite Abraham sticking his leg out hoping to be caught and win a penalty.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Think it is safe to say you can put the Fork into Sheffield Utd, because they are done.

The Toon plummeting as well.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Should Fulham save themselves the toon do seem in pole position to go down. Southampton in a death spiral at the moment but you have to believe they'll manage to pull up in time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Should Fulham save themselves the toon do seem in pole position to go down. Southampton in a death spiral at the moment but you have to believe they'll manage to pull up in time.

Saints are a(nother) Ings injury away from possibly being in deeper do-do given the run they’ve had. I’m really not worried any more, think we’ve got a decent chance of finishing ahead of Toon, Saints, Wolves, Burnley and Palace as well as the current bottom three.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sheffield are done, they've been down since they didnt win their first ten games and they will stay down. WBA is also going down, I think they'll be better than they've been up until now and will get points here and there buts its too late. Fulham... outside chance of making it, if Saints/CP/Newcastle go on a horror run (Brighton & Burnley wont, too good).

Think it will be Fulham, ultimately. Saints got some decent quality in their squad and Newcastle despite their injuries look a lot better now when they've added one from the Spain mob.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Newcastle supporting mate just messaged me

‘Going down’

:lolol: I can almost SMELL the protests, giant cup throwing and burning sports direct effigies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here