Votes: 97 25.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 19.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Errr Because we are not scoring goals????

Championship striker = spend big , or just get another barn door or vokes. Is that what you'd prefer??
Oh jeez this is going to be a long night.

Which opportunity should he have scored tonight?

How many chances did the team create tonight?

Which pass would Van Persie have latched onto that CMS didn't?

It's not the goal scorer (or lack of) it's the fact we were completely bereft of team created chances until Hoskins in the 85 minute.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm pretty much out but I don't think sacking him now will achieve anything we won't get relegated, just don't let him spend any more money on f***ing midgets and umpa lumpas.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
6 pts off the play-offs and a game in hand, there are some fickle supporters on here. Gus is God, keep the faith..

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
i've gone from in, over to fence. January will make my mind up.

Same here.

Seriously, today's tactical display was shocking. Go from 1 Striker (CMS) to 4 and get them standing in a huddle, no movement. The team today was lacking anything in midfield, apart from LuaLua, we were sluggish and in defence we need a change of CB's - GG and AEA were exposed bigtime for pace. Again no presence attacking corners or freekicks.

I have firmly been pro Gus, this is the first time I have come away thinking, had enough. CMS is crying out for 2 wingers and another CF to play alongside it, the lopsided formation isnt cutting it at this level.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He deserves to the end of the season at least but given the quality he has available and the money spent if we finish lower than last year it has to be seen as a big failure, questions should be asked then and a decision made.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In. We just need to sign a couple of arrogant arsehole strikers who know how to find the back of the net, rather than these honest, workmanlike players we have.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I voted on the fence for the first time just because if he's gonna go it should be now while
We got January transfer window and give new manager time to get new players in.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
10th in the Championship, 6 pts away from the playoffs with a game in hand.

Be very careful what you wish for.

If the board want you in the prem, they will spend accordingly.

as an outsider, thought tonight was pretty dire but from what ive heard, you've played superb this season and come away with nothing.

Good luck

5 points from 20th place, only beaten 1 team in the top half of the table all season. Cannot score goals, don't learn from our mistakes, make awful signings and sell our best players or give them away for free to our rivals.

Yep, I agree... We best be carefull what we wish for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here