Votes: 97 25.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 19.4%

• Total voters

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Are you that f***ing thick mate?

Why do you think other championship sides are looking to buy players that score goals, why do you think the likes of reading signed Roberts last year?
A top quality striker will give you movement to create chances, look at what Watford did tonight with their 3rd goal the movement that created space from their front TWO. We've created plenty of chances through this season to put teams to bed if we had someone to do the job.

Its effin comments like this that make me cringe.... CMS did everything asked other than pop one in .... Watford had a central attacking influence from midfield to work with the strikers, we had nothing in MF to help Cms , no quick one twos nothing..... Again two subs too late, Dobbie and Hoskins showed some dynamism at least ...... Barnes did nothing, Greer and El And looked a bit lost to be honest.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Its effin comments like this that make me cringe.... CMS did everything asked other than pop one in .... Watford had a central attacking influence from midfield to work with the strikers, we had nothing in MF to help Cms , no quick one twos nothing..... Again two subs too late, Dobbie and Hoskins showed some dynamism at least ...... Barnes did nothing, Greer and El And looked a bit lost to be honest.

Once again where have I blamed CMS?

Read what I've put before you start quoting and cringing

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Today showed the difference between Zola and Poyet as managers. Watford tactically were streets ahead of Brighton.Their passing was much quicker and decisive and they outplayed Brighton for all of the game other than the first 20 minutes. It still looks as if Poyet does'nt know his best team and if he does not know that by now then you have to worry. Players have gone backwards over the last month. Bruno in particular is a shadow of the player he was. God help us if Bridcutt leaves in January. He looked as if he was arguing with Gus during one of the injury breaks. The Watford midfield was far better than ours and the whole team looked more organised from front to back. If things stay the way they are I think we should worry about getting dragged into a relegation battle than Play Off's. Gus's record of signing strikers is not great so not expecting much this January and even if we signed Drogba I am not sure he would know how to play to his strengths. Feel sorry for CMS who seems to have to create his own opportunties. Listening to Gus's comments on the radio after games he might as well record it as it is the same week in week out. "Need to score first""Players not doing what I tell them""Started well but then lost our way".The old plan B is trotted out on here but Gus does not have one. He is obsessed with playing the same way even when losing 3-1 at home.Today was the time to try something different when we were losing the only thing that changed was the personell. The only tactical change was that GG started to play the ball forwards instead of sideways or backwards.Need to give him January, but if no improvement think it may be time for a change.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Was he only asked to run around like a headless chicken then? He is pathetic, he needs to grow a pair and attack the ball instead of watching defenders help themselves to it unchallenged!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Poyet played CMS up front on his own. Poyet chose to play 4-5-1. Poyet chose to make his first substitution Barnes IN MIDFIELD. I think he's beginning to lose the players, he's certainly beginning to lose the supporters who sit near me.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In but if he doesn't replace CMS or at the very least drop him to the bench very soon I will begin to worry

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Definitely in.

He has worked miracles in just over 3 years to get us where we are. I find it ridiculous some want Gus out. Why are people so impatient these days, we have no divine right to be in the top 6.

This.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't understand why we start home games with two defensive midfielders and just one up front.

Just wondered if anyone else has an answer to that?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
His tenure now depends on what he achieves in the transfer window and going by his previous dealings it doesn't promise to be good

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Was he only asked to run around like a headless chicken then? He is pathetic, he needs to grow a pair and attack the ball instead of watching defenders help themselves to it unchallenged!

What a bright spark you are.... There are many facets to a strikers game, let's hope the new number 9 completes the striking picture, else we are doomed to bottom half obscurity or worse.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I don't understand why we start home games with two defensive midfielders and just one up front.

Just wondered if anyone else has an answer to that?

Nope, the answer is only in Poyet's head - and possibly in his obsession with not losing, and not caring about winning games?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Been on the fence soo long that i have splinters in my arse. I am officially off the fence, Gus has lost the plot..... and the players. Bangs on about the need to get a target man, yet the top scorer in this division was let go for nothing. I really hope Bloom gets rid.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Strong rumours Chris Powell may be shown the door at Charlton soon and Poyet if available would be a preffered replacement of our board (our vice chairman lives literally next door to him and they are charity golf partners etc). Would rather we stuck with Powell and you stuck with Poyet personally - young managers need to be given the chance to learn.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
What a bright spark you are.... There are many facets to a strikers game, let's hope the new number 9 completes the striking picture, else we are doomed to bottom half obscurity or worse.

Indeed there are many facets to a strikers game, and all but being prepared to work hard running are missing from CMS'. I would much rather see Hoskins play than CMS, when he came on he did more than CMS did all night.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Strong rumours Chris Powell may be shown the door at Charlton soon and Poyet if available would be a preffered replacement of our board (our vice chairman lives literally next door to him and they are charity golf partners etc). Would rather we stuck with Powell and you stuck with Poyet personally - young managers need to be given the chance to learn.

Why would Powell be sacked? He's done a great job hasn't he and a club legend? That would be really harsh and quite a depressing sign of the footballing times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here