Votes: 73 19.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big January for him, needs to buy big.
Why?

How many goals would Rooney, Torres, Van Persie, Drogba, scored for us today?

Buying more players doesn't make you tacticly correct.

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
IN BUT STARTING TO WORRY

More worrying for me is that some of the players have lost faith!! I reckon if he let the shackles of some of these lads and we played more high tempo attacking football it would all come good.

Let players express themselves and get JFC in the centre of the park

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I have been 'in' simply because I couldn't name a manager that would be better and wiling to come to us?

However I am now 'Fence'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Most definitely in, but haven't worn rose tinted specs for a fair few months.

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
Gone from on the fence, to OUT

POYET loots mentally exhausted when hes on telly

I remember that look on Mark McGhees face just bfore he got the bullet

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Something is deffo missing:

Ability?
Confidence?
Discipline?
Belief?
Fear?
Ambition?
Options?
Will to win?
Intelligence?

At least one or more of these questions need answering and putting right!

Anyone that tells me "Just look at what Gus has done for us" or "Remember where we came from" can f*** right off. The time is now and things need saying and sorting out within the club if we have any intention of progressing forwards.

With the players we have brought in this season, we should be doing better than the current displays that I'm seeing.

I'm on the fence where Gus's position lies and I think that CMS is better than he is showing. We lack any idea of how to give him decent scoring opportunities. We were poor today have no chance of getting into the top 6 on that showing. The problem is that some on here think that we are better than what we are and it will come good. Take those rose tinted glasses off and smell the coffee chaps. We are a mid table side at the very best with the players we have and this isn't going to be good enough for TB!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Gus just needs to realise there's more than one way to play football and allow the players to mix up styles in a game to keep the opposition guessing.

When CMS scored all those goals for Posh quite a few were down to him running onto long balls and using his pace to get in behind defenders.

Due to our slow build up from the back all of the time he rarely can do that because their defence has been set up in their back half for the last 5 minutes while we tip tap it up the park slowly.

He needs to change up the tactics to make the most of our strengths. I'm sure a forward like Dobbie would improve as well if we played a more mixed up style of play and just the one style.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In.​​

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Boring. Obviously in.

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
Gus just needs to realise there's more than one way to play football and allow the players to mix up styles in a game to keep the opposition guessing.

When CMS scored all those goals for Posh quite a few were down to him running onto long balls and using his pace to get in behind defenders.

Due to our slow build up from the back all of the time he rarely can do that because their defence has been set up in their back half for the last 5 minutes while we tip tap it up the park slowly.

He needs to change up the tactics to make the most of our strengths. I'm sure a forward like Dobbie would improve as well if we played a more mixed up style of play and just the one style.

Agree!!! Totally Agree!!

Gus said after the game "We didnt score when we were on top and then we lost too much possesion. It became too open and I don't like that

I think that would suit us especially at home. We have two flying wingers and players with craft and flair....let them off the lead!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here