Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll;- Are you ashamed of your national heritage?

Are you ASHAMED of being English??

• No, not at all

Votes: 97 91.5%
  • Yes, I have shame

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Wrong on all counts Spaniard you fool. But you are right I don't live in any of those ghastly poor locations. Full of wogs and pakis.

you f***ing idiot you are not gfrom brighton and do not have a clue. you got all panicky on the west street firm thread as it means nothing to you as you are a johnny come lately who just washed up in brighton. i tried to be nice but f*** you. you know nothing about the town or the club so why dont you just f*** off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you f***ing idiot you are not gfrom brighton and do not have a clue. you got all panicky on the west street firm thread as it means nothing to you as you are a johnny come lately who just washed up in brighton. i tried to be nice but f*** you. you know nothing about the town or the club so why dont you just f*** off.

well I wasn't born in Brighton, Not many of us are. I have however lived here for more than a decade. I certainly don't get panicky about your little firm/club and for the record I couldn't give a tinkers f*** whether you are nice to me or not. Now wind your neck in, get yourself down to 'spoons and relax lad, it's not that serious is it really eh? Grow up a bit eh?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Wrong on all counts Spaniard you fool. But you are right I don't live in any of those ghastly poor locations. Full of wogs and pakis.

seriously how do you tolerate this ****. he is taking the piss out of you all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
seriously how do you tolerate this ****. he is taking the piss out of you all.

They tolerate it cos they are grown up, they realise it's a wind up and they have more important shit to worry about. So seriously Span, chill out a bit eh? Marvelous!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyway, off home to a lovely nice civilised part of Brighton, far away from all the scum. tattybye Span, sweet dreams.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm proud to the core up untill this government got in.I'm proud we had the biggest empire the world has seen.I'm proud of our famous battles and victories through history.Our history is a wonderfull read.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
well I wasn't born in Brighton, Not many of us are. I have however lived here for more than a decade. I certainly don't get panicky about your little firm/club and for the record I couldn't give a tinkers f*** whether you are nice to me or not. Now wind your neck in, get yourself down to 'spoons and relax lad, it's not that serious is it really eh? Grow up a bit eh?

f*** off action jackson its giro day. enjoy it.

you were forced to military school as your parents didnt love you. for some reason you have washed up on a football site for a club you have no interest in. i can imagine the damage you childhood has done to you and thats understandable. you will never fit in here no matter how many pints of harveys you have.

your life is like jimmy somervilles in the small town boy video. moving to brighton and your gruff dad giving you twenty quid before you get beaten up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

you were forced to military school as your parents didnt love you. for some reason you have washed up on a football site for a club you have no interest in. i can imagine the damage you childhood has done to you and thats understandable. you will never fit in here no matter how many pints of harveys you have.

your life is like jimmy somervilles in the small town boy video. moving to brighton and your gruff dad giving you twenty quid before you get beaten up.

My first laugh on here for ages.:lolol::lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I'm proud to the core up untill this government got in.I'm proud we had the biggest empire the world has seen.I'm proud of our famous battles and victories through history.Our history is a wonderfull read.

That was the British empire, not the English empire. It may have been the biggest but most of it was worth f*** all. The Roman empire on the other hand...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Jesus, you've taken it all a bit seriously haven't you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If The British had not gone into certain countries the natives would still be living in the trees and eating each other.It might still be going on for all I know

Eating each other :clap::laugh:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I don't agree with the view that anyone concerned with immigration should be labelled a racist. Absolutely not.

BUT I do think quite a few people (not you, it seems) use "immigration" as an excusable topic to air some pretty abhorrent views regarding people that are not White Anglo Saxons.

Just to be a pedant - aren't all anglo-saxons white?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
im proud of being english..yes! but its a great shame in order to be proud you get steriotyped...racist! ignorant fuckwits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here