Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll;- Are you ashamed of your national heritage?

Are you ASHAMED of being English??

• No, not at all

Votes: 97 91.5%
  • Yes, I have shame

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You do make a lot of assumptions about people don't you Spanish? I'm sensing a bit of projection there, of the abstract and literal kind. Do you feel dirty after one of your angry wanks?

Another belter. 20 480 absolute kerlassics with no end in sight. Wanking and cod pyschology in one sentence.

I probably dont feel as dirty as you do, as I don't walk out of the forest alone worried about DNA afterwards.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Another belter. 20 480 absolute kerlassics with no end in sight. Wanking and cod pyschology in one sentence.

I probably dont feel as dirty as you do, as I don't walk out of the forest alone worried about DNA afterwards.

Another assumption there Spanish. Funny you should take the moral wanking high ground yet it was you who felt the need to bring it up first. Strange that you should be thinking about others wanking and then imply I'm a deviant. Or was that just projection again?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Another assumption there Spanish. Funny you should take the moral wanking high ground yet it was you who felt the need to bring it up first. Strange that you should be thinking about others wanking and then imply I'm a deviant. Or was that just projection again?

you fight like a girl mate.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you fight like a girl mate.

:lolol: Is that honestly the best you can do? I expected better Spanish. Thought I might be up for some challenging banter but that was too easy.

I'm gonna do some work now so bye bye :wave:

Rubbish! if we had not gone into certain countries the French would have ruled the world for 2 centuries and the f*** up they would have made of it would make us look like angels.

I do not disagree with that.I've always said that compared to other colonial powers The British behaved well. If you look back through history I think you will find that certain parts of France still belong to The British.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
:lolol: Is that honestly the best you can do? I expected better Spanish. Thought I might be up for some challenging banter but that was too easy.

I'm gonna do some work now so bye bye :wave:

f***ing hell the papers must have arrived at the newsagents then.

have a good one mate.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We stepped into the First and Second World Wars with no clear benefit to ourselves. We did it because we stand up to injustice not because there was the potential for gain. We have paid the price ever since.

Post rationalists can read into our actions whatever they like, but I am personally proud that as a nation we stood up for what is right and did it for the best of reasons. And I believe that as a nation we would do so again. That is indeed an admirable trait.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Twinkle Toes luvie.Please read the private message I sent you.Can't do Saturday.I offered to meet you in the car park at Devils Dyke this afternoon.it's only 10.33hrs now and there's already a good old scrap going on.What fun.KEEP IT UP!!

I read it & I sent one back to you. Maybe you could have a look at it if you can be arsed? What's with this "meet you in the car park at Devil's Dyke" crap anyway? I told you where I'd be before the match on Saturday & you said you couldn't make it. Then I said same time & place the next home game instead. I bet you don't even go to the football do ya? Face up to it - your just a keyboard warrior who hasn't got the balls to insult me to my face. :bla:

I read it & I sent one back to you. Maybe you could have a look at it if you can be arsed? What's with this "meet you in the car park at Devil's Dyke" crap anyway? I told you where I'd be before the match on Saturday & you said you couldn't make it. Then I said same time & place the next home game instead. I bet you don't even go to the football do ya? Face up to it - your just a keyboard warrior who hasn't got the balls to insult me to my face. :bla:

I've not received a message from you.So when is the next home game after this Saturday?How will I recognise you?Will you be the person in the pink dress pushing the Barbie pram?So why not this afternoon at Devils Dyke?
Can't Mummy drive you there

Lets see, thanks to us arbitrary state borders in Africa has caused wide and varied conflict, we played a nice part in carving up the middle east of which the fall out can still be felt today, India's two state solution has seen it's fair share of conflict, we f***ed over the Chinese, the Irish and god knows how many other nations and now we've sided with the worlds biggest power while they go around causing mayhem in the middle east.

How proud I am of our history.

Les, I agree with what most you have said above but you cannot blame the partition of the Indian Sub-Continent on the British.
Both the Indians and Pakistanis wanted independence from the Empire but the Pakistanis wanted a separate Islamic state, how is that the fault of Britain?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've not received a message from you.So when is the next home game after this Saturday?How will I recognise you?Will you be the person in the pink dress pushing the Barbie pram?So why not this afternoon at Devils Dyke?
Can't Mummy drive you there

You really haven't got a f***ing clue have you.. :tosser:

Agree with you on the immigration issue think this needs to be tightened up somewhat maybe more like the Australian model to encourage more skilled labour and not the spongers that are presently here

More to the point we should be targeting the born and bred British spongers here, as there are far more of them and this would save more money!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les, I agree with what most you have said above but you cannot blame the partition of the Indian Sub-Continent on the British.
Both the Indians and Pakistanis wanted independence from the Empire but the Pakistanis wanted a separate Islamic state, how is that the fault of Britain?

I suppose so. Perhaps it would have been better to say that the conditions that allowed the partition did in part come from the colonial rule.

I'm not actually technically english! Oh my word! But yes if i am allowed to be English since i was born here i am proud to be English.

If you were born in England and raised in England, then your English!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here