Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
well when its a thread many people are trying to discuss things in then get flooded with shit, like test or people just repeating the same post again and again,i think they deserve a ban tbh, why flood a forum you been on years. Makes no sense really.

Fair play, i suppose we dont know the full story. Now lets get over to "Is this Groundhog day" thread!!

Who said anyone was upset? Bozza got fed up with people arsing around as he said. He has banned them from his site. It's his site and he can do what he wants with it. Before anyone accuses me, I haven't reported anybody but just seen what has gone on during the day.
Today has been very tedious. I received PMs from people who found it so. There are better ways to spend the day than reading complaints, particularly when the complaints are justified.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has been spot on in how this has been handled. It was pathetic from all the 4 involved, all of them deserved their bannings. 3 of them do nothing but post crap daily, and they are left to it in their own childish thread. But when they're taking their inane dribble onto EVERY thread, it is pathetic and it's trolling. Their banning was long overdue and thoroughly justified.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
If that were it then it would have been OTT. It wasn't that.

That's what happened isn't it? People posted t*st (censoring it, it's banned :)) other people had a little meltdown, and some of the better NSC posters have been banned.

As seriously as u take a person being banned?

I'm just miffed, want to make sure I don't break any rules. xoxoxo

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really?!

It was 2-3 people, if it upset them that much, then they could have stuck people on ignore. :cry:

to be fair, if it's pissing you off as much as you seem to suggest, perhaps you should go on NSP instead. I believe childish stupidity is rather de rigueur on there

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
If that is directed at me then you are about to exit the site too. I've got no time for such shit.

No, the post with the word Bozza in was not aimed at you, Bozza.

stock-photo-a-pug-with-a-cheeky-smile-2069529.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's what happened isn't it? People posted t*st (censoring it, it's banned :)) other people had a little meltdown, and some of the better NSC posters have been banned.

For the second time - no, that's not what happened. How do you want me to say it so you understand?

I'm just miffed, want to make sure I don't break any rules. xoxoxo

That comment has to be the biggest joke of the day ! They post some of the most inane drivel you could ever expect to see on a public forum and you trying to defend the indefensible says more about you than the vast majority of people who use NSC.

owenthemonkey

Aug 17, 2011
Always going to get saddos who think they are funny by goading others through the medium of an online forum. Probably just frustrated that they can't go and find real friends so choose to take their pathetic frustration out on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here