Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
f*** it time to let go, do you want me to post the PM you where sending me and see how other people would react do you, really think about it if you had gone and done what you was PM'ing me and i knew about it how would i feel and how would the people close to you feel that no one had acted, you left me no choice but to contact Bozza and if you had contacted anyone of us like we where asking you to then im sure the Police would not have had to get contacted, you where the out of order one no one else you.

I've no idea what happened but if the Police had to be contacted it was too far for a forum. Blimey!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A proper Easter binfest arising, how nice

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** it time to let go, do you want me to post the PM you where sending me and see how other people would react do you, really think about it if you had gone and done what you was PM'ing me and i knew about it how would i feel and how would the people close to you feel that no one had acted, you left me no choice but to contact Bozza and if you had contacted anyone of us like we where asking you to then im sure the Police would not have had to get contacted, you where the out of order one no one else you.

I think its best not to disclose private info like this mate. I know you were only acting with the best intentions but there is no need to elaborate.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I think its best not to disclose private info like this mate. I know you were only acting with the best intentions but there is no need to elaborate.

i agree but the personal attacks are bang out of order and i ant having it

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

You've gone way too far with that post. Way too far. You used to be Newhaven Gull and before you throw mud back at me, yes I've got schizophrenia. I'm dealing with it but I don't piss people off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think I've got some of it now...

Firstly, although I have no idea what you were (last) banned for, no-one has ever been banned for 'arguing with my mate'. Such rules would be a little bit unfair on the 99.9% of NSCers who don't even know me.

Your a lying fucker.

To quote Bozza:

'Looney - I've had enough of your continual sniping and bizarre incoherent suggestions at conspiracy theories.

From what I can see you add nothing positive to NSC, be it about the Albion or any other subject matter.

Enough is enough - take a year off.'

Looney - 1 year ban

Thread started by your mate e77, quoting you for arguing in a thread why multiple counts were allowed, "Conspiracy theory", pffft go and f***ing do one.

Yes the rest of your post makes sense but by banning dual accounts you set a standard, standards are something you obviously lack.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And it doesn't involve US or Looney. This forum must be going downhill.

I ma trying to change. Wish me well. I have even made up with Beach Hut, I hope.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dear oh dear, school playground time - fight, fight, fight :catfight::catfight::catfight:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How Bozza puts up with all this shit I really don't understand. It must be a constant daily chore.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have we like f***......

Oh yes we have :kiss:

The thing is with this site when you fall out with someone who you consider a friend and someone you respect you really have to take a step back and have a rethink.

I think we were both culpable but lets move on.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If people are being banned, threads are locked or deleted, could the moderators please mention it in the Moderating Decisions section with an explanation? At the moment, it's a bit like flaky with threads suddenly vanishing or posters suddenly disappearing without a word...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If people are being banned, threads are locked or deleted, could the moderators please mention it in the Moderating Decisions section with an explanation? At the moment, it's a bit like flaky with threads suddenly vanishing or posters suddenly disappearing without a word...

We need an NSC detective as posters are disappearing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I absolutely HATE school holidays. It's bad enough that the site gets taken over periodically by stains and palarse but when our own children (I refer to attitude as much as, or even rather than, age) get let off the leash it can be insufferable.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You've gone way too far with that post. Way too far. You used to be Newhaven Gull and before you throw mud back at me, yes I've got schizophrenia. I'm dealing with it but I don't piss people off.

I know you have and dont want to piss people off maybe we should take this to PM if you want to argue it out, people where looking out for you i was Bozza was and you attack us thats not on at all. Not at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the grasses are out tonight just got a PM from a kid saying he could report me for this offence, how hard is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here