Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If people are being banned, threads are locked or deleted, could the moderators please mention it in the Moderating Decisions section with an explanation? At the moment, it's a bit like flaky with threads suddenly vanishing or posters suddenly disappearing without a word...

This

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a f***ing weird day. Even by NSC's standards.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Lives of others. The NSC way.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Where my popcorn gone???

It does seem as if some people take NSC far far far to seriously and some really don't give Bozza the respect he deserves. Running a site this big must take up a huge amount of time and effort and tbh if it was me and someone told me to f*** off I'd ban them to high hell. Bozza does seem to try and be fair and treat all poster with equality but my god you couldn't blame him for losing his temper at times.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Its like the old East Germany, everyone spying on everyone else.:)

Does seem that way at times but then I tend to find by taking a step back at times it's almost comical.

I've only ever reported one person and that was the troll who came on and only ever posted about how the NSK were a group of neo nazi's and nothing else.

People need to relax a little and perhaps 'do a US' and just take a step back.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I know you have and dont want to piss people off maybe we should take this to PM if you want to argue it out, people where looking out for you i was Bozza was and you attack us thats not on at all. Not at all.

Attack us? When? So I get late night anonymous phone calls and woken up by the Old Bill, thanks to you.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Where my popcorn gone???

It does seem as if some people take NSC far far far to seriously and some really don't give Bozza the respect he deserves. Running a site this big must take up a huge amount of time and effort and tbh if it was me and someone told me to f*** off I'd ban them to high hell. Bozza does seem to try and be fair and treat all poster with equality but my god you couldn't blame him for losing his temper at times.

Very good point. But i think posting someones twitter/facebook content which contains personal photo's without the users consent is a bit o.t.t in my opinion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Attack us? When? So I get late night anonymous phone calls and woken up by the Old Bill, thanks to you.

Time for me to join in now.

The events of last week were the acts of some human beings showing care and empathy for another. Nothing more, nothing less. I spent a large part of one evening last week trying to come up with a solution to a problem that had been presented to me that lies way, way, way outside the realms of what running a football messageboard should be about. I was in a position I didn't want to be in, but it was one that could not be ignored.

Placing a call to the police about events on NSC is not something I want to do - last week it happened for the 2nd time. On the first occasion it was my safety that was at stake, on this occasion it was someone else's. If I was in the same position again, I'd do the same thing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Another moderator has locked this thread and probably rightly so.

As ever I'm happy to discuss any of these matters on PM and email should you feel the need.

Time to watch some golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here