Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He seems to be pleased about it all anyway...

Screen Shot 2012-04-08 at 20.27.03.png

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
As someone who spends the majority of time on here reading as opposed to actually posting, I'm just glad NSC will be a bit more readable now!

I would say well done Bozza, unless that gets me branded a brown nose? :facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The bottom tweet is quite funny. Banned on two different accounts. Game over entirely? What a shame it would be. :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If that is directed at me then you are about to exit the site too. I've got no time for such shit.

But he has a point. I got a years ban for arguing with your mate on here asking why people need more than one account and now your running around/being trolled like a blue arsed fly to ban multiple accounts/sock puppets. You really should get a f***ing grip and go about this in a more sensible manner. Yea you are right to ban spammers but you make it hard work for yourself with your clown antics.

I offered £100 donation to REMF if you name and list all multiple accounts. I'll f***ing double that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But he has a point. I got a years ban for arguing with your mate on here asking why people need more than one account and now your running around/being trolled like a blue arsed fly to ban multiple accounts/sock puppets. You really should get a f***ing grip and go about this in a more sensible manner. Yea you are right to ban spammers but you make it hard work for yourself with your clown antics.

I offered £100 donation to REMF if you name and list all multiple accounts. I'll f***ing double that.

Can anyone translate please?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just got back from the football game, This whole thing seems to have blown up hasn't it. To those saying NSC has gone down hill thats just not true it has ALWAYS been like this at times with silly little jokes etc as I said I did it once or twice as did a few but if some took it too far and went on all threads then yes they deserve a small ban until they apologise to Bozza and the rest of the mods who by all accounts had to spend alot of there free time sorting NSC out and checking there wasn't a virus.

People seem to think they moderate for fun, they don't and it takes up alot of time in which I'm sure they've got better things to do. Those on twitter clearly need to get a life and grow up a little and know where the lines are.

I said it before and I'll say it again for my little part in the thread about it I apologise wholeheartedly and am happy to help the board in someway if I can in way of punishment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I think I've got some of it now...

Firstly, although I have no idea what you were (last) banned for, no-one has ever been banned for 'arguing with my mate'. Such rules would be a little bit unfair on the 99.9% of NSCers who don't even know me.

Secondly I'm not making any effort at all to ban multiple accounts. They are a feature of life on every forum and, if a user has more than an ounce of technical savvy, they can be next to impossible to identify.

Thirdly, NSC has c15,000 user accounts, of which nearly 8,000 are in regular use. There is no programmatic way to check multiple accounts so it has to be done manually. As such it is generally done at the point of entry, ie when someone joins, if there is reason to suspect their account might be 'dodgy'. The same checks will be taken when someone is being particularly troublesome.

Most people are decent sorts and I'm a trusting sort. It's a lot easier to have everyone happily posting and enjoying the site than having trouble, crap posted and having to ban people. I hate banning people.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Don't trust anyone on here. I found that out the hard way and completely unforgiveable.

I've got no sympathy for certain moderators.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Holidays = kids. Add in a bad result for the Albion and you have a recipe for this site to take a dive.
We will win on Tuesday and the schools are back next week = end of problem (well "endish" anyway) :lol:

agree ... i too am on holiday , drinking more than unusual and looking forward to three points on tuesday, sussex lost, and no brits in the top five at augusta
nothing sensible to add to this debaze ...sorry ! GOSBTS

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Don't trust anyone on here. I found that out the hard way and completely unforgiveable.

I've got no sympathy for certain moderators.

f*** it time to let go, do you want me to post the PM you where sending me and see how other people would react do you, really think about it if you had gone and done what you was PM'ing me and i knew about it how would i feel and how would the people close to you feel that no one had acted, you left me no choice but to contact Bozza and if you had contacted anyone of us like we where asking you to then im sure the Police would not have had to get contacted, you where the out of order one no one else you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here