Status
Not open for further replies.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Well, I'm not. You owe me £10.

Let me get this straight -

A few people thought it would be funny to write test/copy other peoples posts. A few fairly stupid people then thought that there was a VIRUS or something going around. People have now been banned for it? What a f***ing joke.

HOPE I DON'T POST THIS TWICE BY ACIDENT, APPARENTLY IT'S BAN WORTHY.

Jesus f***ing wept, some of you take this a bit seriously, don't you?

I missed this today, only just logged in but if people were popping into others threads and posting nonsense just to try and hijack/trash the threads then I think they fully deserve some sort of ban.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BTW what has happened to the Nigels who can't get enough of NSC ? Has there been a mercy killing ?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I missed this today, only just logged in but if people were popping into others threads and posting nonsense just to try and hijack/trash the threads then I think they fully deserve some sort of ban.

Really?!

It was 2-3 people, if it upset them that much, then they could have stuck people on ignore. :cry:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Exactly.

People couldn't ignore people writing the word test. Sorry to anybody who had their day ruined just then by me.

was you logged on at the time i guess not, people talking in threads where then swamped by pages of

TEST

so yes it was tedious and childish if it is so offending to you they got banned why not go with them

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
was you logged on at the time i guess not, people talking in threads where then swamped by pages of

TEST

so yes it was tedious and childish if it is so offending to you they got banned why not go with them

Test.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really?!

It was 2-3 people, if it upset them that much, then they could have stuck people on ignore. :cry:

Who said anyone was upset? Bozza got fed up with people arsing around as he said. He has banned them from his site. It's his site and he can do what he wants with it. Before anyone accuses me, I haven't reported anybody but just seen what has gone on during the day.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Do you have a problem?

Personally, I think banning people who have been on NSC for years, because they posted the word "test" is just slightly OTT. :shrug:

There's an ignore button, if people were that annoyed by it, they could have used it...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who said anyone was upset? Bozza got fed up with people arsing around as he said. He has banned them from his site. It's his site and he can do what he wants with it. Before anyone accuses me, I haven't reported anybody but just seen what has gone on during the day.

Not quite true, I thought some other party technically owns NSC now

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Really?!

I tend to agree, if you dont like a post or thread, ignore, move on. It goes without saying the mods have to act if a post is far to abusive or causes offence to anyone and Bozza and co are very good at acting very quickly but to get stressed on a few "childish" posts............chill.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought the 'other party' was still Bozza? Just for clarification, practically every thread was being hijacked.

Oh don't get me wrong it was all rather silly to say the least but each to their own

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I tend to agree, if you dont like a post or thread, ignore, move on. It goes without saying the mods have to act if a post is far to abusive or causes offence to anyone and Bozza and co are very good at acting very quickly but to get stressed on a few "childish" posts............chill.

well when its a thread many people are trying to discuss things in then get flooded with shit, like test or people just repeating the same post again and again,i think they deserve a ban tbh, why flood a forum you been on years. Makes no sense really.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not quite - I was out all day - came back to a load of 'report posts' and a whole load more direct PMs. I investigated and saw what had happened.

Let's be clear - pissing about is one thing NSCers, as a group, do well and it is of course permitted. Some may even say encouraged. It can be nicely isolated in a few threads devoted to the subject. Indeed, we have an entire forum devoted to it where anything goes.

However when it becomes a matter of attempting to ruin unrelated threads, threads which were previously host to some decent discussion or debate then action has to be taken - nothing is new about this - it's always been the case and I make no apology for that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Personally, I think banning people who have been on NSC for years, because they posted the word "test" is just slightly OTT. :shrug:

There's an ignore button, if people were that annoyed by it, they could have used it...

If that were it then it would have been OTT. It wasn't that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, I'm not. You owe me £10.

Let me get this straight -

A few people thought it would be funny to write test/copy other peoples posts. A few fairly stupid people then thought that there was a VIRUS or something going around. People have now been banned for it? What a f***ing joke.

HOPE I DON'T POST THIS TWICE BY ACIDENT, APPARENTLY IT'S BAN WORTHY.

Jesus f***ing wept, some of you take this a bit seriously, don't you?

As seriously as u take a person being banned?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
So in other words, have fun, unless Bozza doesn't like it, and then you'll be banned.

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here