Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Once may be funny, twice amusing but on every single thread it became tedious and annoying.

Is that all that happened? Somebody mentioned Twitter?

WHAT THE FUCKS HAPPENED ON HERE?!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think you are really sexy when you flex your muscles Bozz :kiss:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
NSC is great. People say school holidays, bank holidays etc impact on it, so what? Every so often the lunatics take over the asylum, it's cool leave it alone please!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh great a vigilante thread now so all the lickers can grass up

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I raised this in a thread of its own, as I genuinely thought it was a glitch at first then realised people were larking about. So I did join in a couple of times.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Not quite sure what they are trying to achieve. I used to do that kind of thing when I was about 12. Look I can copy everything you say LOLZ.....:shrug:

Barndoor Gatting, Barndoor Davies, Barndoor Holroyd, and now Barndoor Paynter. Who next?

Farmer Holloway and his Barn Door of course.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
You are Mutts Nutts and I claim my £10!

Well, I'm not. You owe me £10.

Let me get this straight -

A few people thought it would be funny to write test/copy other peoples posts. A few fairly stupid people then thought that there was a VIRUS or something going around. People have now been banned for it? What a f***ing joke.

HOPE I DON'T POST THIS TWICE BY ACIDENT, APPARENTLY IT'S BAN WORTHY.

Jesus f***ing wept, some of you take this a bit seriously, don't you?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
test.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The curious this is that every single metric you care to mention illustrates NSC has never been so popular/successful. Here's some...

- Number of pages served per month
- Number of visitors
- Number of repeat visitors
- Number of new visitors
- Advertising revenues
- Hosting bills (high not low!)
- Number of posts
- Number of new threads
- Number of active registered users
- Reported posts/post ratio (low)

It's a bit of a wanky line that I don't very much like myself, but if you're not part of the solution then you are part of the problem, and in NSC's case it is true. By posting quality, by not responding to crap, by not responding to insults and by using the 'report post' function you become a big part of raising the quality here. If you don't do those things, then you have no right to moan.

NSC;s success as such is due over the years to the increase of net access and support, and that one board would inevitably become a focal point. This has little to do with managing the board. Do I report your posts the other day that were abusive? Accusing me of talking shit etc? Less clueless posturing would be a good start, and clear rules applied to everyone equally.

Having said that spammers should be shown the door straight away

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

is that what is causing all the trouble?..................jeezzzz.....cant those who get offended that easily use the ignore button or something? Thing is when does something seen as a bit of fun to some seem to be the end of the world for others?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
is that what is causing all the trouble?..................jeezzzz.....cant those who get offended that easily use the ignore button or something? Thing is when does something seen as a bit of fun to some seem to be the end of the world for others?

Exactly.

People couldn't ignore people writing the word test. Sorry to anybody who had their day ruined just then by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here