Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Palace are after

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Of course now these players are now shit and ward is suddenly the best defender in the league :D

That was before Zaha replaced Ambrose as the best forward :)
Clyne was better than Ward, but then again Clyne is better than any Championship defender.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Could Brighton fans on here (if there are anyleft on here nowadays), please note that "Seaside" is in the know when it comes to everything Palarse because he has slavishly read and believed every word uttered by the chairman of CP2010. All pronouncements from that source are to be believed in their entirety along with anything positive about Palarse published in the Sun, the Mail or the Mirror. Anything which is marginally uncomplimentary let alone critical of his beloved palarse is to be immediately discounted as propoganda, almost certainly instigated by those horrid people from Brighton. Please do not argue with Seaside. He is right. Always. About everything. Unquestionably :lol:

For some reason, I do seem to find CPFC2010 a credible source. It's almost as if they run the club or something.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was before Zaha replaced Ambrose as the best forward :)
Clyne was better than Ward, but then again Clyne is better than any Championship defender.
Your team finished 17th last season.

You are UTTERLY DELUSIONAL.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So assuming your maths is correct(and not your usual monopoly money numbers).

Youve just flogged 3 of your 4 best players to replace with 1 potentially good player who wont get the service as youve flogged of the above? For a team that finished bottom half of the table thats progress.
Your going dooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn!

Scannell and Ambrose were not two of our four best players. Both of them made most of their appearances from the bench last season.

Our 5 best players last season were Speroni, Clyne, Zaha, Williams and Jedinak. We've lost one of those.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Scannell and Ambrose were not two of our four best players. Both of them made most of their appearances from the bench last season.

Our 5 best players last season were Speroni, Clyne, Zaha, Williams and Jedinak. We've lost one of those.

So far

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Your team finished 17th last season.

You are UTTERLY DELUSIONAL.

17th was the lowest we had been all season, remember. Clyne had an offer from Newcastle and for some reason turned it down to join Southampton. It's pretty clear that he was the dog's bollocks, and he will do very well for Saints.

Our form in the first half of the season was absolutely fantastic. We were comfortably inside the top 6 and looking good. Then Jon Williams got injured :(

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Would you care to point out a better forward than Zaha, or a better defender than Clyne?

I really can't see it myself.

CMS and dunk ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Would you care to point out a better forward than Zaha, or a better defender than Clyne?

Erm old fatty lambert for your forward - fat scouse bloke who was top scorer in the championship last season, take your pick from dunk or hall for the defender, one of whom is on his way to spurs - you know the team who finished 4th in the prem last season :lol:

Oh and try getting the shit out of your eyes, it's obviously impairing your vision somewhat

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

You honestly believe a forward who scored 6, yes SIX goals in the league last season is the best in the division?

Are you on something, or just seriously f***ing deluded.

Christ on a bike.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Of course you can't see it, you are so completely besotted and brainwashed by the spoon fed crap CP2010 are feeding you that I doubt you'd see anything that wasn't red and blue and labelled as the best thing since sliced bread. Face facts you total gimp, you have a shitty stadium playing to dwindling crowds, your best players are leaving or wanting to leave, any money coming in is far less than what you are claiming and will likely be largely earmarked to keep your scummy sweaty arse of a club afloat. You won't be able to see that though because of the aforementioned reasons. If and its a big if, you manage to sign McCormack you seem to think it will suddenly make you contenders for the title, it won't, he's a decent player but factor in injuries and dougies negative tactics and ultimately everyone thinks you are in for a season of struggle including most journalists and bookmakers. Carry on spouting forth your delusional nonsense though, it's all very entertaining.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Erm old fatty lambert for your forward - fat scouse bloke who was top scorer in the championship last season, take your pick from dunk or hall for the defender, one of whom is on his way to spurs - you know the team who finished 4th in the prem last season :lol:

Oh and try getting the shit out of your eyes, it's obviously impairing your vision somewhat

I was talking about in comparison with Brighton. Lambert is CURRENTLY a better forward than Zaha, but in 2 years he won't be. Zaha will be an England regular, Lambert won't ever be.

As for Dunk/Hall, they are nowhere close to being as good as Clyne. Hall especially. He has made, what, 2 appearances for you at age 20? Clyne is the same age and has over 100 starts.

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Of course you can't see it, you are so completely besotted and brainwashed by the spoon fed crap CP2010 are feeding you that I doubt you'd see anything that wasn't red and blue and labelled as the best thing since sliced bread. Face facts you total gimp, you have a shitty stadium playing to dwindling crowds, your best players are leaving or wanting to leave, any money coming in is far less than what you are claiming and will likely be largely earmarked to keep your scummy sweaty arse of a club afloat. You won't be able to see that though because of the aforementioned reasons. If and its a big if, you manage to sign McCormack you seem to think it will suddenly make you contenders for the title, it won't, he's a decent player but factor in injuries and dougies negative tactics and ultimately everyone thinks you are in for a season of struggle including most journalists and bookmakers. Carry on spouting forth your delusional nonsense though, it's all very entertaining.

:rave::rave::rave:

Our best players are leaving? errr.... Nope.
They want to leave? errr... Nope.
Signing McCormack would give us probably the best forward line in the divison. Zaha and Ross McCormack is absolutely mouthwatering :drool:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
17th was the lowest we had been all season, remember. Clyne had an offer from Newcastle and for some reason turned it down to join Southampton. It's pretty clear that he was the dog's bollocks, and he will do very well for Saints.

Our form in the first half of the season was absolutely fantastic. We were comfortably inside the top 6 and looking good. Then Jon Williams got injured :(

At NO POINT were you "comfortably inside the top 6" you delusional muppet. You might have scraped 5th or 6th at some point before Christmas for a couple of weeks, but you never even came CLOSE to sustaining it.

Christ up a stick, the rewriting of last season by these bellends has to be seen to be believed.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

It seems that Red n Blue is the only Palace fan that sees through the CPFC2010 propaganda. And to his credit, he says it as it is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We now have the best defender in the Championship - his name is Bruno Salter Grau :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f*** off u dirty pikeys u have a shit team, shit owners, shit fans, shit stadium and even your new kit looks like shit. You are miles behind us these days DEAL WITH IT or are you gonna pretend everything I just said is a load of bullshit? you have SOME fairly AVERAGE players and you are not gonna make the millions off them you seem to think you are. Now f*** off to your own forum noddy.

This.
#weall8palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here