Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Palace are after

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do you really think you are in some way entertaining ?

You remind me of the old drunk in the corner. With a whiff of stale urine.
Well I've Certainly got your attention . Look forget about the bet just let it go , I bear no grudges .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No. You've completely lost me.

It might be easier if you search for the thread yourself . It's all there in black and white and it made some sobering reading after all the flack thrown our way .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Your right, that wont happen. You will be down before the last game of the season.

All these confident predictions about our demise yet no takers .

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
It might be easier if you search for the thread yourself . It's all there in black and white and it made some sobering reading after all the flack thrown our way .

You aren't making any sense whatsoever, your original comment was, "Local businesses that were shortchanged when the goldstone was sold". I can't find any thread with reference to this and there are no local businesses I am aware of that suffered any losses when the goldstone was sold. Unlike your lot we never went into administration so never ripped anyone off any money they were owed, no company has ever pursued us though the courts for debts unpaid and every debt we've had has been paid pound for pound instead of a few pence in the pound like your shitty club. So to recap your comment is total bollocks and makes no sense and given your history you are not in a position to lecture or advise us on financial matters, other than that do carry on.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was talking about in comparison with Brighton. Lambert is CURRENTLY a better forward than Zaha, but in 2 years he won't be. Zaha will be an England regular, Lambert won't ever be.

As for Dunk/Hall, they are nowhere close to being as good as Clyne. Hall especially. He has made, what, 2 appearances for you at age 20? Clyne is the same age and has over 100 starts.

Barnes for the striker then, 14 goals I believe. We dont need to push our youngsters through early any more, still you keep moving the goalposts and make yourself look more stupid with every post.

Remind me who was your top scorer and how many he got :lol:

Obviously dunk and hall are rubbish, that's why the team that finished 4th in the top flight are looking at both of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here