Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Palace are after

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
£50 ? Not that confident. Cheapskate.

As I say - you should put that money in your clubs creditors pot.

From either administration will do.
Well as bicuit has crumbled do you want to step in and take the bet ? Same bet and I'll double it and give half to REMF and the other half to either administration creditor ( you can choose ) if I lose . You can give £50 to REMF and £50 to your local businesses who got shortchanged when you sold the goldstone . Come on then put up or shut up .

Zaha's going nowhere yet.

Apparently with Clyne they were interested as were Newcastle, but Clyne got a better deal at Saints.

Was the better deal that he would actually start a game ?

It was not me saying Zaha was destined for Man U it was every Palace fan who can type. It appears that others interest has dwindled in Zaha due to the fact that he is actually not that good. He might help you in your annual relegation fight again.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well as bicuit has crumbled do you want to step in and take the bet ? Same bet and I'll double it and give half to REMF and the other half to either administration creditor ( you can choose ) if I lose . You can give £50 to REMF and £50 to your local businesses who got shortchanged when you sold the goldstone . Come on then put up or shut up .

Twat.

Jan 12, 2012

Good bet, im sure he'll take it up.
Its win win for REMF :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

The local business that got shortchanged when the Goldstone was sold by Archer was the albion itself.

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The local business that got shortchanged when the Goldstone was sold by Archer was the albion itself.

So no local businesses were given a take it or leave it ultimatum ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here