D

Deleted User X18H

I Am Happy To Print This And Drop It In To Queens Road

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
Do not sack Harty and Hawsey

Hi
I am starting a do not sack Harty and Hawsey thread. I admit that they should not have said what they said, but i feel that they should be given a final warning and get back to normal. lets hope SCR read the thread and come to a common sense decision.:clap2:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nice to see an original topic. What a shame nobody else thought of this.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This is actually very touching.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have just had this in reply from SCR in response to my email

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. As we have said the BBC takes this kind of activity, which breaches BBC editorial standards, very seriously. An investigation of this incident is currently taking place, and we cannot discuss this matter further.

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Regards,

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Consider the petition signed!

I think suspending or sacking them would be a step too far. I enjoy listening to the commentary from Hawesy when we are away and I can't make it to the game. I also enjoy listening to the phone in with Harty, if I am not busy after the games.

They both made an error of speech, and it WAS wrong. However I don't think any strong action needs to be taken against them, it wouldn't serve a purpose. Surely a warning would suffice?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Petition signed. There should always be a balance between common sense and political correctness. I hope the BBC agree.

FULL BACKING of both Hawes and Hart.

The apologies were exacted, accountability assumed, and reason SHOULD prevail after that.

Anyone wanting more than that ought to look at their OWN house and get that in order.

Someone representing good, and God, was quoted as saying the following;

"HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here