Bring back the dream team

hawsey_100.jpg
hart_sml_66x49.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Oohhhh get you!

Yes not often I feel the need to get like that but frankly I'm tired of some of the uninformed bullshit on here suggesting there's some great conspiracy and that NSC is to blame. You say stupid things on air you carry the can, simple as. Harty and Hawesy know this and I hope they are reinstated but in simple terms it's difficult to argue with the reasons behind their suspension.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where's the story.. not going to sign anything until I know its true

Ishmael Arat

Call me Ishmael
Aug 9, 2008
What is the world coming to eh? Bring them back.................please.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A petition to post and forward to SCR to have Ian Hart and Andre Hawes re instated to their positions and the commentary and phone in continued.

Don't let a few zealous people with agenda's on NSC close down this show which thousands of fans listen to and love.
It would be a good idea if only to see how much influence NSC really does have.

I still think people are wide of the mark if they believe the comments of a handful of people on NSC have caused these chaps to be sacked.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The power of the people will speak. Sign the petition and write an e mail.

Yes not often I feel the need to get like that but frankly I'm tired of some of the uninformed bullshit on here suggesting there's some great conspiracy and that NSC is to blame. You say stupid things on air you carry the can, simple as. Harty and Hawesy know this and I hope they are reinstated but in simple terms it's difficult to argue with the reasons behind their suspension.

This is the best post so far on this subject. I 100% agree with it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Absolutely spot on.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They are both a joke and should be sacked as far as I'm concerned. I for one will be glad Ian Hart's ramblings aren't given a forum in which to be aired.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The power of the people will speak. Sign the petition and write an e mail.
A few of you grizzling on here about "pc gone mad" and "zealous people with agendas" is not the same thing as "power to the people".

I think it's a shame Hart has been sacked, but it's not our decision and lets face it, he's got form which I think is the crucial point here. If he didn't have form, then I'd have said his apology should have been enough. If you're going to be aired by the BBC you have to show a little bit of consideration to your audience. Using terms like "window lickers" and "rag heads" is simply not acceptable.

It's a particularly shìt situation though, because if there is no phone-in, then there really are no winners. But the only people to blame are the people who complained to SCR (if they really did have an agenda) and Ian Hart himself.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They are both a joke and should be sacked as far as I'm concerned. I for one will be glad Ian Hart's ramblings aren't given a forum in which to be aired.

:eek::censored:

Well we can hardly forward this to SCR now can we, this thread was meant to be a petition for people who want them re instated, the clue was in the title and has now been ruined, thanks a lot. Could you not have posted your thoughts on the other thread ?.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I hope it doesn't lead to sacking, what would that actually achieve? What was said was said, and can't be undone. We just need to make the best of the situation now.

If I were BBC SCR I would

1. Suspend them for the next game. That makes it clear to them (and everyone else) that there should be no repeat, and gives the signal to the complainers that they are taking the issue seriously.

2. Make them do charity work for mental health organisations, maybe even use their position on radio to highlight mental health issues, and possibly even encourage fundraising. Use the opportunity to do some good.

3. Bring them back the following week, to do the job they're good at!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:eek::censored:

Well we can hardly forward this to SCR now can we, this thread was meant to be a petition for people who want them re instated, the clue was in the title and has now been ruined, thanks a lot. Could you not have posted your thoughts on the other thread ?.

I was actually joking and agree with Simster. However if this is a petition then surely any posts that don't totally agree with you are ruining it. Although I do find Hart and the phone in tedious but if people like it who am I to complain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here