Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

Jan 30, 2008
I quite agree re hooliganism.
In the '80's though,violence with you raggy arses was de rigeur!
In actual fact,in 2002 when you recieved a truly savage arse f***ing with a 5-0 mullering,it was your silly boys who were trying to instigate trouble.
You were paid in kind on that day....as usual!
first of all you haven't answered my question about the crescent? also the 5.0 when we were paid in kind?? i seem to remember we were kept outside in the road afterwards and then marched down to NJ, THE TRAIN EMERGENCY CORD WAS PULLED AT EAST CROYDON IN AN ATTEMPT TO AT LEAST FIND YOU. keep going with your spill though ???

first of all you haven't answered my question about the crescent? also the 5.0 when we were paid in kind?? i seem to remember we were kept outside in the road afterwards and then marched down to NJ, THE TRAIN EMERGENCY CORD WAS PULLED AT EAST CROYDON IN AN ATTEMPT TO AT LEAST FIND YOU. keep going with your spill though ???

I've been told all about you,you gutless wonder!
Stop there before you make yourself look even sillier!

Jan 30, 2008
there is nothing good about the trouble sonny, the last time you r bunch oof hoolie wannabe's turned up at brighton then they all got tear gassed and seriously hurt. Now what is glamorous about that, its disgraceful, and you going about the trouble does you no favours. Your away support is a joke, you are the watfod of south london and been to selhurst about 5 times, but as you are asking about my safety then trust me, pompey was always more of a worry.
also hiding in the standard and claiming that they had been turned back at crawley for a evening game at withdean :blush:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
is it not past your bedtime junior selhurst as its only a few days before you are back to school , ooopps silly me pikeys dont go to school , i meant fingering your pikey bitch mum

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I quite agree re hooliganism.
In the '80's though,violence with you raggy arses was de rigeur!
In actual fact,in 2002 when you recieved a truly savage arse f***ing with a 5-0 mullering,it was your silly boys who were trying to instigate trouble.
You were paid in kind on that day....as usual!

f*** off palarse,you ran that early in the 80's you got home in time for Airwolf on the telly and the half time scores on World Of Sport.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So how many did palace take then? I would guess under the circumstances (bank hol etc etc) we would have taken about 1200...as Peterboro has a great away end and it aint too far to get too!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would refer you to my previous post on this matter.....but what's the point?

Oh, sorry I dont tend to spend much time on here at the weekend, real life and all, sorry to hear you marriage is so poor, but was it this post

On a Bank Holiday and on Sky too!
Be-f***ing-have!

So you're are an armchair Palace fan then must be sad, still only 20 odd months and you will see football stadiums don't have to be attached to a supermarket, come on live the dream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here