Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some f***ing div laughs at your so called sunshine 'joke' and you use nothing else.
Are you and Jamie one and the same?

Looking at the Palace fans behind the goal it was easy to play "spot the Nigel".:wink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Like I said to moron number 1,bank holiday,Sky sports and a recession.
There's your answer.

bollocks , an away day on a bank holiday actually means a lot more Albion fans turning out to support the SEAGULLS than on a regular Saturday.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Blimey - there was no noise at all!

Am i right in saying that, if the away support is that poor, they only get a reasonably large amount at Selhurst just for championship football?

Jan 30, 2008
I'll say it one more time....
Sky Sports,bank holiday and a mahusive recession.
May I remind you that your support can't fill a 5th rate athletics stadium!

seriously. how old are you? if you and the rest of the pricks that drift over onto this site are the bench mark for palace fans then you're an embarrassment, i know its banter and all that but f*** sake no marks all of you :nono:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

we're not talking about Withdean , we're on about away support that even a club like Barnet would be embarrassed about.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008

ah yes withdean.. now if palace had lost its ground 10 years ago, went to play 140 mile round trip away and came back to a ground to play hartlepool to a "ground" with no roof and an athletics track then the palace faithful would be sure to flock in 10 years later.

Now just in case you dont have the message... the albion have been champions of england and palace have not.

Your train spotting away support is a joke, and even now, with us sht for 20 years, your away support is still worse that ours..

You are a joke club, with joke fans, and like croydon, you are insignificant..

Now get an away support, learn to buy a train ticket, or the rivalry is over and you will have to bother charlton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here