Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I know were not there yet, but it is inevitable that we are going to pass Palarse in the football ladder in the coming seasons. The funny thing is, is that the Palarse fans know it. :falmer:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
any palarse on here,rather than making the oh so simple treck to peterborough,must be total plastic stripey nigel wearing mugs.
how hard is it to get there?
and dont try the old sold out routine because if ever a club made it easy to sit in the home ends it must be peterborough.

any palarse on here,rather than making the oh so simple treck to peterborough,must be total plastic stripey nigel wearing mugs.
how hard is it to get there?
and dont try the old sold out routine because if ever a club made it easy to sit in the home ends it must be peterborough.

More total bollocks as per usual.
I'm a season ticket holder,been to Bristol City away and have a mortgage and family.
When an away game is on Sky,you take that option.
Do you go to every single game then?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Been to The Gallstone(love toys r us) on many occasions and your present dirt track too!
Ever been to Selhurst?
Or did you shit your knickers at the thought?

there is nothing good about the trouble sonny, the last time you r bunch oof hoolie wannabe's turned up at brighton then they all got tear gassed and seriously hurt. Now what is glamorous about that, its disgraceful, and you going about the trouble does you no favours. Your away support is a joke, you are the watfod of south london and been to selhurst about 5 times, but as you are asking about my safety then trust me, pompey was always more of a worry.

there is nothing good about the trouble sonny, the last time you r bunch oof hoolie wannabe's turned up at brighton then they all got tear gassed and seriously hurt. Now what is glamorous about that, its disgraceful, and you going about the trouble does you no favours. Your away support is a joke, you are the watfod of south london and been to selhurst about 5 times, but as you are asking about my safety then trust me, pompey was always more of a worry.
I quite agree re hooliganism.
In the '80's though,violence with you raggy arses was de rigeur!
In actual fact,in 2002 when you recieved a truly savage arse f***ing with a 5-0 mullering,it was your silly boys who were trying to instigate trouble.
You were paid in kind on that day....as usual!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here