Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
2nd last time we went we had to get tickets in the home end because I cant help noticing our away support is much bigger than yours.

yep and it was was in a lower division, aftr losing our ground ect. palace, joke club, joke support, not worth a rivalry

Like I said to moron number 1,bank holiday,Sky sports and a recession.

Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

The reason you see nothing wrong is because u iz mentally challenged.

Nice use of text speak! Clearly having your own mental issues.

I'll say it one more time....
Sky Sports,bank holiday and a mahusive recession.

I'll say it one more time......Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

[Who you calling pikey scum? /QUOTE]

Can you not read? Duh!

One day you'll wake from that arse raping coma of yours

A reference to homosexuality?

I'm a season ticket holder,been to Bristol City away and have a mortgage and family.

Wow! You have been to Bristol City! You got a mortgage on a static caravan? Family? Hey! You're all family.

[In actual fact,in 2002 when you recieved a truly savage arse f***ing with a 5-0 mullering,it was your silly boys who were trying to instigate trouble.
/QUOTE]

There you go again! One more and I think you should push the closet door open a bit further.

Believe you me,I'd love to have a meet up with you lover!

Damn it! Just come out! We dont mind your sort however the travelling community may not see it as progressing the gypsy cause.

Seawed run
And they take it up the bum...

See!

And another! Are you wearing ladies attire at the moment? Oh! And spelling - C-, must try harder.

Palce fan here I do hope this selhurst wonderland is one of you on a wind up if not Im totally embarrassed that hes anything to do with being palace

Sorry to dissapoint but I'm afraid he/she is all yours.

Just have to be sensible!

But are you trying? Seriously why are you here and not on your own forum?

There's a button on your remote called 'mute'!
In future,don't press it!

Uh!Oh! Juvenile behaviour from the family man with a mortgage.

HCQ

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
oh boy.
my mate at uni was a palace fan so a few of us went last year to see them play birmingham (went in the away end thank GOD)

your whole stadium is made from WOOD, gives enough legroom for a midget with no legs, and you average support is made up of 15 year old pikeys. i actually preferred the elevated view from south stand and comfortable seats.
no wonder freddie sears goal wasnt counted the other month, the back of your net is just a bunch of Ikea table legs strapped together.

maybe you could sell all the wood in that lumberyard you call a stadium and buy a striker that isnt Alan Lee.

oh, and dont get too green with envy once we get falmer :bigwave:

Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

I'll say it one more time......Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

Can you not read? Duh!

Wow! You have been to Bristol City! You got a mortgage on a static caravan? Family? Hey! You're all family.

[In actual fact,in 2002 when you recieved a truly savage arse f***ing with a 5-0 mullering,it was your silly boys who were trying to instigate trouble.
/QUOTE]

There you go again! One more and I think you should push the closet door open a bit further.

Damn it! Just come out! We dont mind your sort however the travelling community may not see it as progressing the gypsy cause.

And another! Are you wearing ladies attire at the moment? Oh! And spelling - C-, must try harder.

Sorry to dissapoint but I'm afraid he/she is all yours.

But are you trying? Seriously why are you here and not on your own forum?

Uh!Oh! Juvenile behaviour from the family man with a mortgage.

HCQ

and after all that bollocks,your point is?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

Can you not read? Duh!

and after all that bollocks,your point is?

that you are an ignorant C<unt

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
can we have a whip round to

send our pet palarse to any away game
poor fucker is REALLY struggling to pay his mortgage on his Park Home.
I pledge 10p and a couple of old cortina radiators for his scrap collection round.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
the point is that you have a sht away support, worse than a club that has not had a roof / ground for 10 years, you have unlike us never been champions of england, you are the watford of south london and you are not worthy of our rivalry. Now go and play with charlton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here