Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

Nice use of text speak! Clearly having your own mental issues.

I'll say it one more time......Recession but you keep your Sky subscription? If you can afford that you can afford to travel to away games.

that you are a a ignorant C<unt

I'm a star?
You betcha I are!
Hey.That rhymes!
Here's another rhyme.....League One and you're still taking it up the bum!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Palce fan here I do hope this selhurst wonderland is one of you on a wind up if not Im totally embarrassed that hes anything to do with being palace

I think that this post sums up what idiots Selhurst Blunderland and the rest of the palace fans that come on here are. Even your own fans are ashamed of you. Does this not tell you that you should sort your life out?

:mendoza:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
This Selhurst Wonderland lad is just as sad as nf9. Just as many posts per day...Sad c*nt

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Palce fan here I do hope this selhurst wonderland is one of you on a wind up if not Im totally embarrassed that hes anything to do with being palace

No i'm afraid he's not one of us, but don't worry mate we ashamed to be the same species as this knobhead

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
does that post INTREEG you then?
:lolol:
INTREEG indeed!
Dope!

I made one spelling mistake about 10 days ago. And yes, i realise it is a very stupid one, but do you honestly not see it as sad to bring that up every single time i post on here?
Well i suppose you don't have too many answers to any of these comments. Even to your own fans :lol:

I am sure that deep down that you are embarrassed about how sad your life has become. :flounce:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
What ever happened to our good friend NF9?
I miss him :blush:

Well actually, no i don't :laugh:

He got fed up with everyone taking the piss out of him, so he became a Palace fan, and posts on here under Selhurst Wonderland. :wink:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Listen to me now!
Judging by your posts,you're only a kid.
Do yourself a favour and stop replying to my posts!

I'm the kid??
You get off a BRIGHTON FANS messageboard, try that one, if you are the adult in this situation, you would leave, i trust you will make the correct decision :thumbsup:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Selhurst Wonderland ,
not being funny your telling brighton supporters to stop sending posts when your on a brighton forum
why dont you F*ck Off and go stupid little posts on a palace forum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here