Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P'boro v Mighty CPFC tonight.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The only thing Palace have that I would like at BHA is Neil Warnock as I like and rate him as a manager.

and the most Deluded Post of the day Award goes too....

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
1-1 ft

cue the kids coming on here saying they were the better team and overall it was a victory. FFS its only Peterborough they were playing :)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
f*** off!
They were the best thing about us today.
Well I'm here to face the music!
McCarthy was a red card witing to happen. No use of the brain at all.
2 very average teams and a piss poor match.
On the plus side,we got a point with 10 men.

Well what a surprise!!

....maybe you should go back to your original post and then you'll realise what a tit you have made of yourself.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I rate Neil Warnock as a manager, as he's had his fair share of promotions, as we know, having been on the end of a loss to his Notts. County at Wembley...

Might have a bit more of a test with his present club, with what he's got to work with...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another Palace bore draw. I wonder if they'd like to buy a striker?

I rate Neil Warnock as a manager, as he's had his fair share of promotions, as we know, having been on the end of a loss to his Notts. County at Wembley...

Might have a bit more of a test with his present club, with what he's got to work with...

I disagree.
I'm not knocking NW.Always rated him myself but with the young talent we have,there was far too much hoofball today.When we went down to 10,we started playing some good stuff.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
last time I went to Pboro I think the offical away turn ot was 2500.. no what did the watford of south london take...did the manage to take more than the 80 (yes eighty) that they took to Leeds last year.

Albion - 1 major trophy
palace - o major trophies

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Palace support was a joke , embarrassing to say the least. How many sunshine buses made the journey today ?

..is that taxi mini buses?..maybe there was rail works again. altogether now.."..did you come in taxi?"..lets face it lads they are not worth a rivalry

albion have been champions of england.. palace have not

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
..is that taxi mini buses?..maybe there was rail works again. altogether now.."..did you come in taxi?"..lets face it lads they are not worth a rivalry

albion have been champions of england.. palace have not

no , I meant SUNSHINE BUSES full of window lickers.:wozza:

dolphin123

May 12, 2009
You can tell how big a club is by there away support, palace u are a mickey mouse tin pot pikey joke of a football club. Now f*** off.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You can tell how big a club is by there away support, palace u are a mickey mouse tin pot pikey joke of a football club. Now f*** off.

agree with all of that, except they are more train spotters than pikey. should we we end the rivalry because they really are not worth it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here