Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace still have over 3k unsold tickets for saturday despite........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dozen ? Over 100 according to one of yours.
You going ?

That was from the answer from someone manning the ticket line phones , anything they say has to be taken with a pinch of salt. When I phoned through I was told all the tickets had gone and the returns were from a group who had now hired an executive box.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Sigh. Bravo

Sorry old chap but its about to reverting to type. After years of listening to the same old tired homo jokes and gay jibes sadly I now trot the tired old one-liners.

As a Tunbridge Wells man myself I am disappointed to see one of my local residents infected with Palace disease. We shall be travelling in our thousands from T Wells this aturday.

Well. 8 of us are.

May 27, 2011
I browse many teams forums either when we play them or have plyed them just to get a feel about how they feel Palace played etc. (and I am quite sad)

I have never come across attendance threads anywhere except on the NSC!! Which is a shame because its one of the better football forums, its quite sad really as i think it embarasses many BHA fans.

BHA fans should be proud of thier crowds not slag other teams of about theres...I just dont get it??

Indeed. A few of us have tried to make this point, but of course, as is sadly the case with a lot of forums, answers are more often than not in the form of insults.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Throw you a few more tickets ?
Try to sell your allotted allocation first !
Can't shift 2600 tickets for your cup final at your nearest and dearest ? That's what you call Tinpot :clap:
WTF? :shrug:
We sold out without the tickets even going on general release.
And, as is evident from last year, while it's an important game for us, it's your cup final, not ours.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are the sainsburysmassive putting on another show... It was so exciting last time.
Bet it will be a much better spectacular sight this year, few more people and colored card... Lovely.

Looks good when they all hold up an orange Sainsburys carrier bag as a tribute to Simon Jordan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I browse many teams forums either when we play them or have plyed them just to get a feel about how they feel Palace played etc. (and I am quite sad)

I have never come across attendance threads anywhere except on the NSC!!
That's hardly surprising is it, because when you go to other forums you probably don't see a load of Palace posters saying how great they are and how they've been in the top 2 divisions (like anyone in the world cares) for 35 years etc.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Are the sainsburysmassive putting on another show... It was so exciting last time.
Bet it will be a much better spectacular sight this year, few more people and colored card... Lovely.

No paper/ card display unfortunately , the police have objected to this after your keeper was bombarded with paper balls last season.
Those paper cuts can really hurt .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
FFS It is YOUR cup final. The 2,600 tickets sold out weeks ago. The club had a dozen tickets returned today due to fans wanting to sit in the luxury of watching the game in one of the executive boxes made available for the beamback at The Amex (another 1,000 watching the silky skills of the blue and white stripes whilst avoiding the stench of Smellhurst)

Fair weather fans eh fishy . Your cup final and still prefer the comfort of your luxurious lounges . Didn't fancy going to grubby old selhurst :rolleyes:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Wheres that thread you lot have about the league table based on average attendances ? Looks good doesnt it. Sadly meaningless, much like this thread.

What you do on the pitch is what counts, and this season, what we do is much better than what you do. Hurts doesnt it. Beat us on Saturday then you can rightly lord it - because that actually means something. Good luck...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wheres that thread you lot have about the league table based on average attendances ? Looks good doesnt it. Sadly meaningless, much like this thread.

What you do on the pitch is what counts, and this season, what we do is much better than what you do. Hurts doesnt it. Beat us on Saturday then you can rightly lord it - because that actually means something. Good luck...

Forgotten finishing behind us last season already have you petal?

Feb 14, 2010
The fact that palace cant even get a crowd the same as we get for Bristol City on a Tuesday night in their cup final goes to show how small their fan base is compared to ours. I understand they are blaming Selhurst? This is odd, as there is nothing wrong with selhurst, its hardly travelling 140 miles to a home game or withdean for lower league football is it. Facts are facts, we really should have bigger fish to fry than the lot in Croydon. Sure it will remain a great rivalry but along the lines of Stoke v Port Vale. We get 10,000 to 15000 more through the gate than them despite the fact they are higher in the league. Next season we will be on 30,000 crowds. Palace just cant compete with that sort of support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here