Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace still have over 3k unsold tickets for saturday despite........

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That was from the answer from someone manning the ticket line phones , anything they say has to be taken with a pinch of salt. When I phoned through I was told all the tickets had gone and the returns were from a group who had now hired an executive box.

Thanks for clearing up that misunderstanding.
You actually rang to get a ticket or just rang to clarify the situation ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fair weather fans eh fishy . Your cup final and still prefer the comfort of your luxurious lounges . Didn't fancy going to grubby old selhurst :rolleyes:

The same will happen with the beamback to Selhurst next March. Our club now keeps wittering on about the 2,000 away allocation for League games at The Amex and those wanting in excess of this have to sell the £34 tickets before they get the remainder.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks for clearing up that misunderstanding.
You actually rang to get a ticket or just rang to clarify the situation ?

I rang for 2 tickets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wheres that thread you lot have about the league table based on average attendances ? Looks good doesnt it.
Yes it does. Brighton haven't compiled the table though, it's just a link to some stats :shrug:
Sadly meaningless, much like this thread.
It's not meaningless, it means we're getting money in, and don't have to sell our best players. And if this thread is so meaningless, why are you posting in it?
What you do on the pitch is what counts, and this season, what we do is much better than what you do. Hurts doesnt it.
You're 6 points ahead of us, and there's a long way to go. So do you accept that we were much better than you last season (10 points I think)? And did it hurt as much as you suggest?

Feb 14, 2010
What, you've actually got a mate ?

Says a drummer boy palace fan on a Brighton forum. Come back mate when palace have won a major trophy in its history, and when you can get a decent crowd through the gate. The palace / Brighton rivalry is like Stoke/ Port Vale, one club is well supported and the other club just isn't. Palace's finest moment was following us to a cup final as few years later and you didnt even sell your semi final tickets, this the same era you got 14000 when finishing third in the top flight. Palace? Joke club, with goal music and teenagers that bang drums.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Says a drummer boy palace fan on a Brighton forum. Come back mate when palace have won a major trophy in its history, and when you can get a decent crowd through the gate. The palace / Brighton rivalry is like Stoke/ Port Vale, one club is well supported and the other club just isn't. Palace's finest moment was following us to a cup final as few years later and you didnt even sell your semi final tickets, this the same era you got 14000 when finishing third in the top flight. Palace? Joke club, with goal music and teenagers that bang drums.

How's the search for a new rival going ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm quite happy with you bunch of drummer boys as rivals. Stoke dont want another rival other than port vale and we are the same. Its just well a bit of a shame you are such a small club.

Really ??
Hopefully one day we can pull ourselves up by our bootlaces and not be such a disappointment to you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is also your cup final, I don't know why you get so high and mighty when it comes to Palace but it's a huge game for you and I would actually say a bigger game for your fans.

It's ironic that you've slagged off Selhurst as a reason why 10% of Brighton fans wouldn't want to go for ONE match because it's such a dump but we're expected to sell over 20,000 tickets weeks in advance.

Using that logic,perhaps you can tell me why so many of you lot keep banging on about our attendances at Withdean?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Using that logic,perhaps you can tell me why so many of you lot keep banging on about our attendances at Withdean?

It's a subject done to absolute death, so do you really want me to re-open an endless argument? Most of our fans (both Brighton and Palace) accept the reality of both sets of support, it's just the sad few like TheMajor who can't handle that.

I'm normally quite complimentary about your rise in support, I just don't really understand why that suddenly means our support is rubbish.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Really ??
Hopefully one day we can pull ourselves up by our bootlaces and not be such a disappointment to you.

I'd rather you hung yourself with your bootlaces. You wouldn't be a disappointment then.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
The fact that palace cant even get a crowd the same as we get for Bristol City on a Tuesday night in their cup final goes to show how small their fan base is compared to ours. I understand they are blaming Selhurst? This is odd, as there is nothing wrong with selhurst, its hardly travelling 140 miles to a home game or withdean for lower league football is it. Facts are facts, we really should have bigger fish to fry than the lot in Croydon. Sure it will remain a great rivalry but along the lines of Stoke v Port Vale. We get 10,000 to 15000 more through the gate than them despite the fact they are higher in the league. Next season we will be on 30,000 crowds. Palace just cant compete with that sort of support.

Well f*** off and find a bigger rival then, only you won't, because no-one else gives a toss about little old BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here