Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace still have over 3k unsold tickets for saturday despite........

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's a subject done to absolute death, so do you really want me to re-open an endless argument? Most of our fans (both Brighton and Palace) accept the reality of both sets of support, it's just the sad few like TheMajor who can't handle that.

I'm normally quite complimentary about your rise in support, I just don't really understand why that suddenly means our support is rubbish.

Agreed. But new Palace posters keep mentioning it so it won't go away.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Its cold up here today and the forecast for tomorrow is even colder so wrap up well . Hats , mittens , scarfs etc ( colours optional ) . The major had better wear gloves so he can see his fingers as he counts the crowd :p

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Its cold up here today and the forecast for tomorrow is even colder so wrap up well . Hats , mittens , scarfs etc ( colours optional ) . The major had better wear gloves so he can see his fingers as he counts the crowd :p

Perhaps you could start a fire to warm us all up. I'm sure there is still a furniture store or two left.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Perhaps you could start a fire to warm us all up. I'm sure there is still a furniture store or two left.

All gone mate , cuddle up with each other for added warmth !

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
It looks as if a lot of people have been waiting for payday, and sales are picking up. Don't think we'll sell out, but may get close to 21K.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
May 2013

Br*ghton were today promoted to the premiership for the first time in their history.

Despite a negative goal difference and with only Peterborough having registered fewer wins, the seagulls went up because they had the highest average attendance in the championship. Similarly, Man Utd won the premier league and all the cup competitions and all teams know exactly where they will finish the following season unless they can get more people through the gate.

Manager Gus Poyet claimed a tactical masterstroke of changing the road signs and making the ground look like the pier was the clincher. Liverpool finished a surprise 3rd in the premier league after disguising their ground as the job centre.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lets hope that Portsmouth don't go out of business as I still believe that they are our real rivals not Palace and I think we could slip Crawley in front as well.

:ffsparr::shootself

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lets hope that Portsmouth don't go out of business as I still believe that they are our real rivals not Palace and I think we could slip Crawley in front as well.

Would wcp accept Crawley ? Not worthy methinks .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Sorry double post .

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
May 2013

Br*ghton were today promoted to the premiership for the first time in their history.

Despite a negative goal difference and with only Peterborough having registered fewer wins, the seagulls went up because they had the highest average attendance in the championship. Similarly, Man Utd won the premier league and all the cup competitions and all teams know exactly where they will finish the following season unless they can get more people through the gate.

Manager Gus Poyet claimed a tactical masterstroke of changing the road signs and making the ground look like the pier was the clincher. Liverpool finished a surprise 3rd in the premier league after disguising their ground as the job centre.

We have the best defence in the division with 16 conceded.
Goal Difference is +11
Off you go.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
May 2013

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
May 2013

Top chuckles.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Am having trouble having a poo I think Im gonna shit a stadium............ Plop out pops selhurst park thats one pile of shit out of the way. See ya tomorrow girls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here