Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the shit again

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I thought you said "its a great time to be a palace fan"
12th -16th not very positive.
For the record I think we will be in with a shout of the play offs with half a dozen games to go.

As i said, it's all about small steps. Mid table this year will be fine, this is one hell of a tough league. I can't see you being anywhere near the play-offs IMO.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Yeah like the "7k" crowd you had on Saturday..that should have meant that 1 in 3 of the seats were full according to my arithmetic.

The pix don't really show that do they?

What the "7k" crowd in a RAMP UP even where BRIGHTON RESERVES were playing EASTBOURNE BOROUGH in the Sussex senior cup final? Hardly an attractive game is it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I've said it before and I will say it again. NOBODY, not Craig Mackail-Smith or fungus the f***ing bogey man is on 22k a week with Brighton. Not even Gus our lord is on that kind of money. Now can we please forget about this made up drivel by some jealous wankers

Oooooh seem to have touched a nerve here. How WILL you lot cope with life in the Premiership? Do you need lessons from a club that's been there, done that?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What the "7k" crowd in a RAMP UP even where BRIGHTON RESERVES were playing EASTBOURNE BOROUGH in the Sussex senior cup final? Hardly an attractive game is it.

Well from your organ, the "Argus" yesterday you would have thought it was the FA Cup Final crossed with the blooming World Cup Final judging by all the coverage. I think they must have interviewd every one of the "7K" who were there. Wasn't it supposed to have been a sell-out?

I take it YOU weren't there then. Was it the rain forecast?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Oooooh seem to have touched a nerve here. How WILL you lot cope with life in the Premiership? Do you need lessons from a club that's been there, done that?

Yes absolutely Palace have really established themselves in the premiership. Oh hang on they just missed out on diving into the third tear last season & not likely to go back anytime soon.
But its nice to think you believe we need pointers on the premiership, perhaps in a couple of seasons we will ask for advice off much larger london clubs like Charlton!!

Oct 25, 2003
Well from your organ, the "Argus" yesterday you would have thought it was the FA Cup Final crossed with the blooming World Cup Final judging by all the coverage. I think they must have interviewd every one of the "7K" who were there. Wasn't it supposed to have been a sell-out?

the argus is shit for a start.......next

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton

They did that because it was special, it was the first game there for god sake. No i didn't but i had other commitments. Sell-out? i don't know, all i know is the capacity was reduced to 10k and 7k went.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
They did that because it was special, it was the first game there for god sake. No i didn't but i had other commitments. Sell-out? i don't know, all i know is the capacity was reduced to 10k and 7k went.

Thanks for your honesty. I did think of going myself, but was put off because everyone said it was a "sell-out". I have had something to do with the stadium planning process in the past, as his Lordship knows.

I just find it very funny that like "Spoilt Bastard" in Viz, you have threads here criticising what has effectively been gifted to you by one man. I just hope Tony Bloom doesn't look at this site too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here