Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the shit again

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Add:

The FAILED attempt to get a freebie shiny new stadium in Crystal Palace park, on the back of Spurs pinching the Olympic Stadium.

These are gloomy times in the congested, smoggy, ghetto of Norwood.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
8k a week is well within our budget oldboy. I can't see how 22k a week is within your's but hey, maybe Bloom is winning a lot of games of poker?! And before you dispute the 22k comment, I have no reason to doubt the source. He doesn't post on our forum often but when he does, he gets it right.
I've said it before and I will say it again. NOBODY, not Craig Mackail-Smith or fungus the f***ing bogey man is on 22k a week with Brighton. Not even Gus our lord is on that kind of money. Now can we please forget about this made up drivel by some jealous wankers

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I've said it before and I will say it again. NOBODY, not Craig Mackail-Smith or fungus the f***ing bogey man is on 22k a week with Brighton. Not even Gus our lord is on that kind of money. Now can we please forget about this made up drivel by some jealous wankers

BBC journalists confimed Mackail Smith's wages aftef he moved at £10,000 per week.
Fits in with Deloitte's stat's for the division.

Would you want to believe the BBC and international auditors, or faceless caravan hustlers.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
8k a week is well within our budget oldboy. I can't see how 22k a week is within your's but hey, maybe Bloom is winning a lot of games of poker?! And before you dispute the 22k comment, I have no reason to doubt the source. He doesn't post on our forum often but when he does, he gets it right.

HA, that is f***ing brilliant. Well done mate. Instead of signing on every week, you should consider a career in comedy. All the talk our end is Murray wanted to quadruple his 3k p/w wages, on a 3 year deal. We offered 8k p/w on a 2 year. You offered considerably more. He went for the money. CMS on 22k? 12k TOPS. If he was on 20k+ we would've just paid Murray what he wanted too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

I'm sorry, which debts do we have? I must've missed those.

I'm sure you're not talking about anything to do with the stadium though, even the most stupid Palace fan must have worked out who payed for that, and what we owe him, by now surely...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
What a silly thread ladies and gents. (Can't we all just be friends? :shrug:) I'm sorry to disappoint but we are now one of the best run clubs in the country and living within our means (makes a change I hear you say). On the other hand, CMS and his huge wages would suggest you're not...

Oh do behave. You don't know ANYTHING about how well run your club is as it has only relatively recently been taken over, yet again, by the latest rabble of shady businessmen. Just because you're not doing very much in the transfer market, does not by definition make you a well run club. Your squad, as a whole, is blatantly on more wages than our squad and yet you don't have anywhere near the income that we now do.

CMS is NOT on this ludicrous £22k weekly figure. This is clearly made up to try and make you feel better about the fact that Palace are the little club now. Your season ticket sales (which, lets not forget are HALF of what we've sold) bring in approximately £4.5m and then you have the ENORMOUS expense of your relegation fodder squad's wages on top of the money it costs just to keep Selhurst open. You're not a profitable business at the moment which is why you keep going bankrupt, changing owners and shafting your creditors. You need proper investment, a new ground and some time lower down the football league pyramid so you can jettison the high earners and spend within your means for a change.

You're absolutely DESPERATE for this not to be happening. You CANNOT STAND the way things are coming together for our club and what makes it worse is that we've done it all the right way, having endured far too many years struggling to get by in the face of such adversity. Do you have any idea what a f***ing BALLACHE getting the permission for our new stadium was? It took an age, stupid amounts of money and a hell of a lot of fighting. It was hard work, but the day has FINALLY come when the work has paid off and we can enjoy what, frankly, we all deserve.

If Palace were to build a new stadium there'd be no problem getting permission as unlike the city of Brighton & Hove where brown belt land is hard to come by, the whole area around Selhurst and beyond is a total shitpit in desperate need of regeneration. No worries about greenbelt land or areas of outstanding natural beauty. There is no beauty. Just slums and concrete and wasteland and dickheads.

But does the club even own that rotting cowshed Selhurst?

You're a long way from being where we are now, but it hasn't happened to us overnight and you should just be grateful for the years of superiority you got to enjoy. Accept it with good grace, go away, and perhaps one day in the distant future you can come crawling back on a more even playing field again. Until then please give up this PATHETIC act of scrabbling around in the mud for any crumbs of solace you can find, even if they are entirely made up facts that you see fit to present to us.

You never know, you might even enjoy being the underdogs. After all, we managed to do your lot when we were the minnows

Last edited:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Oh do behave. You don't know ANYTHING about how well run your club is as it has only relatively recently been taken over, yet again, by the latest rabble of shady businessmen. Just because you're not doing very much in the transfer market, does not by definition make you a well run club. Your squad, as a whole, is blatantly on more wages than our squad and yet you don't have anywhere near the income that we now do.

CMS is NOT on this ludicrous £22k weekly figure. This is clearly made up to try and make you feel better about the fact that Palace are the little club now. Your season ticket sales (which, lets not forget are HALF of what we've sold) bring in approximately £4.5m and then you have the ENORMOUS expense of your relegation fodder squad's wages on top of the money it costs just to keep Selhurst open. You're not a profitable business at the moment which is why you keep going bankrupt, changing owners and shafting your creditors. You need proper investment, a new ground and some time lower down the football league pyramid so you can jettison the high earners and spend within your means for a change.

You're absolutely DESPERATE for this not to be happening. You CANNOT STAND the way things are coming together for our club and what makes it worse is that we've done it all the right way, having endured far too many years struggling to get by in the face of such adversity. Do you have any idea what a f***ing BALLACHE getting the permission for our new stadium was? It took an age, stupid amounts of money and a hell of a lot of fighting. It was hard work, but the day has FINALLY come when the work has paid off and we can enjoy what, frankly, we all deserve.

If Palace were to build a new stadium there'd be no problem getting permission as unlike the city of Brighton & Hove where brown belt land is hard to come by, the whole area around Selhurst and beyond is a total shitpit in desperate need of regeneration. No worries about greenbelt land or areas of outstanding natural beauty. There is no beauty. Just slums and concrete and wasteland and dickheads.

You're a long way from being where we are now, but it hasn't happened to us overnight and you should just be grateful for the years of superiority you got to enjoy. Accept it with good grace, go away, and perhaps one day in the distant future you can come crawling back on a more even playing field again. Until then please give up this PATHETIC act of scrabbling around in the mud for any crumbs of solace you can find, even if they are entirely made up facts that you see fit to present to us.

You never know, you might even enjoy being the underdogs. After all, we managed to do your lot when we were the minnows

Bang on, there was a programme on channel 4 tonight hope our palace chums paid attention heading your way boys ,cpfc2010 just a front all smoke and mirrors,can,t wait for the truth to get out:)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
One picture that sums the pikey nigels up for the joke club they are...

chrystal1.jpg

http://1927club.com/images/chrystal1.jpg

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

Very nicely put Colossal.Back of the net ! :goal:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahaha...

Palace...

Ahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
What a silly thread ladies and gents. (Can't we all just be friends? :shrug:) I'm sorry to disappoint but we are now one of the best run clubs in the country and living within our means (makes a change I hear you say). On the other hand, CMS and his huge wages would suggest you're not...

Err yes it is a silly thread but its done with ironic humour as Palace fans have said the same about us (only that was done out of stupidity rather than irony)

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
12k a week for Murry and CMS apparently. Can't wait for the first time the Palace pikies see him play.......will be hilarious!!!!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The times are changing, everything goes in cycles, its their turn to suffer and they are bricking it. C'mon albion!!! The albion will roar once again!!!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Maybe you should take a look at the plastics thread on this very forum, then you may realise that everything is not what it seem's! :wink:

You have no idea mate, i for one have been a passionate albion supporter all my life, never always there at the withdean by any stretch, but will always carry albion in my heart till i die. There are many fans like me.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just to make it clear to the palace idiots, this is the first time i have bought a season ticket but i was first on the terraces at the goldstone aged 8, in 1984 with a stool to stand on to see over the crowd, its in my blood, you are mistaken if you think that the sudden influx of season tickets are from fans that have no interest in the club, there are many more people like me that have grown up with the club.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have no idea mate, i for one have been a passionate albion supporter all my life, never always there at the withdean by any stretch, but will always carry albion in my heart till i die. There are many fans like me.

Yes. I started following the Albion in 1972. Had season tickets for most of the Goldstone years from then and then moved to Liverpool for 14 years. Since moving back to Sussex I've occasionally visited Withdean. I've waited for Falmer all this time, saving the pennies and enjoying the fact that my two boys would be old enough for a season ticket themselves. Now that moment has come. I know loads of people who have similar stories, raised on the success of Brighton in the 70' s and 80' s. There its not a Chelsea or Man U fan among them. I believe most ' new' season ticket holders are long-standing fans and certainly not plastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here