Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our defence is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
bhaexpress said:
What gets me is that Tank gets turned and they score a very good doal but for the rest of the game he was his usual rock solid self. We know he's not Rio Ferdinand, he doesn't take drugs for a start !

Or have a gammy lip and SHIT haircut.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Race said:
cheers for that you knobs.

f*** your rivalry with palace,some of these comments make me weep. we've just worked our c unts off at cardiff to get some sort of result. we're skint,we've got loads of injuries and everyone is still trying to work their bollocks off for each other and all we get in return is abuse.poke it up your arse.if anyone else nearly dies or is poorly don't EVER ask my missus to get a card signed.

fans ratings:

gunter-2. probably stayed at home and watched football on telly cos his carer won't let him drive on too many long journeys
dougal-4. was crap tonight and was crap on the magic roundabout
sir max 2004-3.forgot to take his specs with him on sunday
mona-1.never a more apt name for a supporter
stoaty ferret-5.showed improvement with his slagging but needs to find some wit
curious orange-4.probably a bin man by trade as his understanding of the game is rubbish
right footed denilson-2. what a length.probably weren't there tonight but still managed to have a wank over harty's phone in
perseus-1.shame he didn't sink to the bottom of the sea as was intended
butterball-5.would have given him an 8 but like the majority of pricks that post on here i doubt he was at tonights game
incredigull-3.one of them nuggets who would accept relegation as long as we beat palace...typical quote 'my brain hurts'
twickers-2.broke with tradition and actually tried to sing a song but was restrained by a few supporters because they were trying to explain to their mates(?) that the system we were playing (chosen by a manager who has played at the highest level and under fergie) was wrong

shame and a pox on you so-called fans

:shit: :shit: :mad: :mad:

:clap2: - nice one Tank .....

Blimey, can't imagine how much worse those ratings might have been if we'd actually lost !

E

enigma

Tank giving it to them straight! How dare the Judas Perseus criticise him. Perseus is an enemy of the club and he has the bollocks to criticise a legend? Tosser. f*** off back to Pende.

That was a superb post Tank. The real fans are behind you and the boys. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Race said:

f*** your rivalry with palace,some of these comments make me weep. we've just worked our c unts off at cardiff to get some sort of result. we're skint,we've got loads of injuries and everyone is still trying to work their bollocks off for each other and all we get in return is abuse.

The teams work rate has NEVER been in doubt from this quarter. And this posting confirms the commitment to the cause. Thanks.

Race said:
curious orange-4.probably a bin man by trade as his understanding of the game is rubbish

:lolol: You'd probably have rated me lower than that if you'd ever actually seen me play!!

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Race said:

f*** your rivalry with palace,some of these comments make me weep. we've just worked our c unts off at cardiff to get some sort of result. we're skint,we've got loads of injuries and everyone is still trying to work their bollocks off for each other and all we get in return is abuse.poke it up your arse.if anyone else nearly dies or is poorly don't EVER ask my missus to get a card signed.

fans ratings:

gunter-2. probably stayed at home and watched football on telly cos his carer won't let him drive on too many long journeys
right footed denilson-2. what a length.probably weren't there tonight but still managed to have a wank over harty's phone in
butterball-5.would have given him an 8 but like the majority of pricks that post on here i doubt he was at tonights game
incredigull-3.one of them nuggets who would accept relegation as long as we beat palace...typical quote 'my brain hurts'
twickers-2.broke with tradition and actually tried to sing a song but was restrained by a few supporters because they were trying to explain to their mates(?) that the system we were playing (chosen by a manager who has played at the highest level and under fergie) was wrong

:love: Ive never wanted to bed a man more - bet he learnt that at spurs.:love:

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great post race... put us in our place.I'll admit I did say on here that I think you're slowing down and that's a problem but more because we are pushing up all the time... but as you said what do I know. There nearest I've got to management is Fooitball manager!!!!!

So deep respect to you mate. But don't take it personall;...we really love this team and sometimes we need to let off steam too. You''re commitement and that odf the rest of the team is never in question.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Race said:

fans ratings:

Yes, yes, pipe down Tank.
If you paid £22.50 to come and watch me do my job, I'd fully expect you to criticise any mistakes I make.
No, not 'f*** our rivalry with Palace', it was around long before you played for us and will last long after you have stopped playing for us, show some respect.
You get paid more than most of us to do something that the rest of us regard as a hobby and pay a couple of quid to do ourselves each week. I would give my left testicle to play professional football and I'd be happy to take all the criticism in the world on an internet message board in return. If you don't like it, then don't read NSC. Simple.

Unlike the rest of the muppets on here, I've lost quite a bit of respect for you after that outburst.

Race said:

fans ratings:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
If you paid £22.50 to come and watch me do my job, I'd fully expect you to criticise any mistakes I make.
No, not 'f*** our rivalry with Palace', it was around long before you played for us and will last long after you have stopped playing for us, show some respect.
You get paid more than most of us to do something that the rest of us regard as a hobby and pay a couple of quid to do ourselves each week. I would give my left testicle to play professional football and I'd be happy to take all the criticism in the world on an internet message board in return. If you don't like it, then don't read NSC. Simple.

Unlike the rest of the muppets on here, I've lost quite a bit of respect for you after that outburst.

That was just as funny as Butters' post! :clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
the full harris said:

Fair nuff.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
the full harris said:

show some respect?how about YOU show some respect to people who are better than you at something you like to do.i can take criticism from lots of people who have actually played the game but it irritates a bit when it comes from sources like you.just because you regard it as a hobby doesn't mean that i have to crave your affection.it's funny to see your reaction when a little bit of criticism comes your way.not very nice is it? the difference between us is that i wouldn't dream of coming to your workplace and slagging you off because i probably couldn't do it better than you.how do you know how you would react if you were getting caned on an internet site?:jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any chance of a video featuring Race with a cane please Tank?

Ignore the wankers, that's all they are mate. They know f*** all about f*** all.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So anyone who doesn't agree with full harris is a muppet?

Ok I'm happy with that. :jester:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
hy·poc·ri·sy
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
An act or instance of such falseness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English ipocrisie, from Old French, from Late Latin hypocrisis, play-acting, pretense, from Greek hupokrisis, from hupokrnesthai, to play a part, pretend : hupo-, hypo- + krnesthai, to explain, middle voice of krnein, to decide, judge; see krei- in Indo-European Roots.]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is the first time I've even opened this thread because I tend to avoid this sort of subject title, and I can't work out whether this thread is pure NSC Gold or just plain embarrassing. It's good to see players on here giving as good as they get - I'm all for that because they can't do that on the pitch in case they're pulled up for inciting a riot! But I have to ask, will Tank be on here understating his role when we next win 1-0 thanks to a superb rearguard display and he's getting all the plaudits on here? ??? And was it "f*** your rivalry with Palace" when he came running over to the away end with his arms clenched and aloft in triumph after the game at Selhurst? ???

And the outburst at "the full harris" is a bit harsh IMO. I've never met the bloke, but he's never appeared to be one for stupid OTT comments. Some of the other posters on here banging on about our defence rant like utter tools though. Why give them any of your attention, tank? Just ignore them FFS.

The stupid thing is, our defence is blatently NOT shit - we're struggling with a lack of cover, and it's a team game. Our problems are evident all over the park. We've leaked sloppy goals, but we've also been powder puff in front of goal at times. C'est la vie. Anyone with a brain can see that nonetheless, we're punching above our weight and most of us are just happy to be watching a team playing at this level for the time being.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Simster said:
It's good to see players on here giving as good as they get - I'm all for that because they can't do that on the pitch - in case they're pulled up for inciting a riot. Then again, will Tank be on here understating his role when we next win 1-0 thanks to a superb rearguard display and he's getting all the plaudits on here? ??? And was it "f*** your rivalry with Palace" when he came running over to the away end with his arms clenched and aloft in triumph after the game at Selhurst? ???

When it comes to football he can be just as fickle as the rest of ya!!

:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Race said:
show some respect?how about YOU show some respect to people who are better than you at something you like to do.
But you have never seen me play tank?:p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: On a serious note you know what a fickle bunch most fans are. I have been open and admitted I did not rate Cullip as I have said about others but when you wear the stripes you get my full support whether it be your good self or that irritating twat ernest that is running out to play for the ALBION.

If we win saturday I am sure everyone will be raving about you all again mate.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
B.M.F said:

If we win saturday I am sure everyone will be raving about you all again mate.

Thats what they want, and some serious atmosphere on Saturday :)

Simster said:
And the outburst at "the full harris" is a bit harsh IMO. I've never met the bloke, but he's never appeared to be one for stupid OTT comments

You clearly can't recall any of his one million comments about McCammon then. And really that's your gain, rather than loss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here