Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Race said:
Its not just about the crap aimed at Tank, there has been thread after thread lately about how rubbish a lot of the other players are, like Jake, CKR, Kerry, Charlie, and McCammon gets it regardless. Its been constant recently and I'm not talking about genuine opinions or preferences, I'm talking about the put downs and sniping. Its just not good to see.

:clap: :clap:

Exactly - what's the point?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Race said:
Just ike you are not forced to spend your pocket money to go to games.

Bloody good job we do spend our money on going or you'd have no job mate.
I can't believe that sort of attitude.
The original post was way out of order,if I don't do my job properly I get told I'm not. Football is not like an ordinary 9 to 5 job,you're in the public eye and if someone wants to slate you or anyone else for that matter I think they're entitled to.
Comments on that rant will only piss people off even more.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
gerbil said:

At last, someone else sees how outrageously rude that comment by Race was.

E

enigma

gerbil said:
The original post was way out of order,if I don't do my job properly I get told I'm not. Football is not like an ordinary 9 to 5 job,you're in the public eye and if someone wants to slate you or anyone else for that matter I think they're entitled to.
Comments on that rant will only piss people off even more.

f***ing mug. Who says they werent doing their job properly? On ability, a team like Palace should beat us more often than not. Look at our resources compared to most of the teams in the division and we should be relegated. We did f***ing well to stay up last year, and given that players have left since then, its not surprising that we are in the position we are in now. The players give their all, its not like they want us to lose and they give 100%, which is all anyone can ask them. We might help pay for their wages, but they have rights too. They shouldnt have to endure the type of negative shit you and others post. If they were persistently lazy then I could understand people criticising them, but they're not and the criticism is unjustified.

You're entitled to criticise them but you dont really think it helps do you? As long as they give 100% that is all anyone can ask for. Call yourself a supporter? Disgrace.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
enigma said:
They shouldnt have to endure the type of negative shit you and others post. If they were persistently lazy then I could understand people criticising them, but they're not and the criticism is unjustified.

You're entitled to criticise them but you dont really think it helps do you? As long as they give 100% that is all anyone can ask for. Call yourself a supporter? Disgrace.
Exactly :clap: if they were lazy, always injured yea, buy most our team as race says, work their arses off and don't deserve this.

I can't believe how out of hand this has got. Im pretty sure this negativity will filter through the team.

Do you think Tank will give 100% now? he's probably thinking why the f*** should i, i get slated no matter how hard i try. :rolleyes:

the full harris said:

Ah, poor petal - you still "offended" a day later?

This from the person who bored us senseless by repeating his dull catchphrase over and over again on NSC last year that "it's only a messageboard." :drink: :drink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
gerbil said:

The original post was way out of order,if I don't do my job properly I get told I'm not.

If you did your job to the best of your ability do you think you deserve to be slated?

What job do you do by the way?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
the full harris said:

subtle though

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
enigma said:
f***ing mug. Who says they werent doing their job properly? On ability, a team like Palace should beat us more often than not. Look at our resources compared to most of the teams in the division and we should be relegated. We did f***ing well to stay up last year, and given that players have left since then, its not surprising that we are in the position we are in now. The players give their all, its not like they want us to lose and they give 100%, which is all anyone can ask them. We might help pay for their wages, but they have rights too. They shouldnt have to endure the type of negative shit you and others post. If they were persistently lazy then I could understand people criticising them, but they're not and the criticism is unjustified.

Who the f***ing hell do you think you are?

I'm not going to agree with everyone just because it's Guy Butters that posted on here.

They are doing a job the same as everyone else does.

So what are you saying? Next time someone has a mare you've just got to sit there and accept it.

I've followed this team for a long time before The God that seems to be Guy Butters joined and I will carry on doing so long after he's gone.

I DID NOT have a go at anyone I just said that if they are not performing the people that pay their wages are entitled to say so.

As for calling me a disgrace I'll treat that with the contempt it and you deserve.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
gerbil said:

Actually I posted that comment not Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here