Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Deghayes to return to Brighton

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I was going to do a little bit of research on this, but I suspected that our 'newly made friend' and his family are likely at least to be a terrorist excuser if not something far worse.

Maybe just maybe some on here that offer celebration and support to this man might now say that there is at least a possibility that he aint the persecuted soul some are reasoning.

Unfortunately you get the impression that the supporters of this man seem to have a louder voice than the majority that have rightly voiced there concerns.

I can hear the shouts now how you 'cant be guilty be association'.

Maybe Lord Bracknell may wish to comment on this poor mans predicament, as he takes down his Christian decorations to make way for the bunting to celebrate the release of this man.

I'm going to stop reading this thread right now as it's getting right on my tits.

What a load of f***ing hearsay shite you've posted. Why LB continues to post up the facts of the situation in the face of your patronising no smoke with no fire bollocks is beyond me. Louder voice my arse. Noone who has posted in this thread with reservations about this man has addressed any of the points LB has pointed out.

And now he's responsible for xmas decorations being taken down:) different angle on the usual 'they've been banned' bollocks I suppose.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I'm going to stop reading this thread right now as it's getting right on my tits.

What a load of f***ing hearsay shite you've posted. Why LB continues to post up the facts of the situation in the face of your patronising no smoke with no fire bollocks is beyond me. Louder voice my arse. Noone who has posted in this thread with reservations about this man has addressed any of the points LB has pointed out.

And now he's responsible for xmas decorations being taken down:) different angle on the usual 'they've been banned' bollocks I suppose.

Well stop then and scuttle off.....bye

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This thread was actually sparking interesting debate until just now, in true NSC tradition it's about to degenerate into personal abuse.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Actually I raised a simple question about a documents lodged at the Paris trial of a convicted jihadist that alledge that Omar gave said terrorist £1000- to attend a jihadi 'training camp' in Afghanistan, all as reported by the Times.

Now IF this allegation is true it indicates to me, and I assume the Yanks, that Omar is a the very least involved in a Al-Qaeda type conspiracy.

Perhaps YOU want to address this point?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually I raised a simple question about a documents lodged at the Paris trial of a convicted jihadist that alledge that Omar gave said terrorist £1000- to attend a jihadi 'training camp' in Afghanistan, all as reported by the Times.

Now IF this allegation is true it indicates to me, and I assume the Yanks, that Omar is a the very least involved in a Al-Qaeda type conspiracy.

He can't can he ? He's stopped reading this thread !

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Its is so relevant what bluenose is saying..........

It seems that this wants to be dismisses or ignored by those that wish to welcome this man back into our Communities irrespective of any likely risk that this man might raise.

He is at the very least in my opinion an apologist for the terrorists that wish to cause harm.

I find it odd how some may feel that he has a right to have this beleif when he had found sanctury here in Sussex, of course you can conclude that this is all hearsay and prejudice reporting.

I think you would be wrong and naive.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
I bet all you lot who are so anti Omar were cheering when Peter Snow was interviewing the 'brave Muslim fighters' who were fighting the Russians in the 1980s, backed by the US and UK with millions of pounds' worth of aid?

If the Soviet Union had been left to deal with these bastards we would not have the problem now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

If that is true, then why did the americans not charge him?

Its not as if the Americans would have let him go for compassionate grounds .

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
If that is true, then why did the americans not charge him?

Its not as if the Americans would have let him go for compassionate grounds .

They didnt need to charge him, they put him in Guatanamo for 5 years !!

I guess it is Englands problem and I wonder what we might do hmmmmmmmmm

I know lets welcome him back........

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

QUOTE]

did they...do you know I didnt know that.

i am glad you are on keeping us up to date with world affairs. You really are a clever chap.

Are you a journalist by any chance? You certainly should be.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I bet all you lot who are so anti Omar were cheering when Peter Snow was interviewing the 'brave Muslim fighters' who were fighting the Russians in the 1980s, backed by the US and UK with millions of pounds' worth of aid?

If the Soviet Union had been left to deal with these bastards we would not have the problem now.

Nope why would me....

Do not remember anyone from either of those sides wishing to kill and maim innocent British civilians at that time.........

So not quite sure why they would be 'brave Muslim fighters' or 'brave Russians soldiers'......

I am anti Omar because he is a suspected Terrorist or Terror Apologist....

And I aint gonna weep for joy when this kind of man is released back within my Community.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

QUOTE]

did they...do you know I didnt know that.

i am glad you are on keeping us up to date with world affairs. You really are a clever chap.

Are you a journalist by any chance? You certainly should be.

You really do not need to be so much my number one fan......honest !!

As you seem to be so keen on journalists, I guess you read the articles by 'Bluenose' ??

Why oh Why you cant help to be an Omar fan is beyond me and I think you are extremely naive or very very stupid.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nope why would me....

Do not remember anyone from either of those sides wishing to kill and maim innocent British civilians at that time.........

So not quite sure why they would be 'brave Muslim fighters' or 'brave Russians soldiers'......

I am anti Omar because he is a suspected Terrorist or Terror Apologist....

And I aint gonna weep for joy when this kind of man is released back within my Community.

It's HIS community too, you know.

So... you don't like him because someone you've never met thought he was a Russian, and intent on blowing something or someone up, despite that same person who you've never met effectively admitting they don't now think he's a terrorist cos they're releasing him? Got ya.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It's HIS community too, you know.

Thats just it my friend........

A Lybian Muslim with shady Islamic Fundamentalists as friends and some evidence that he himself might have terrorist links and is a likely Terrorist apologist....

Let me tell you this.........I know my Community and this is definately NOT his Community too..................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here