Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Deghayes to return to Brighton

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
In a war situation, during a battle I dont think that they collate information to charge anyone.............. they generally 'round up their presumed enemy' this is quite usual in war scenarios.....i guess.

This wasn't frigging West Street you know.

Why would you presume innocence ???

Why would anyone leave his 'newest home ...and all his bests friends the neo liberal brigade' and go to war torn Afghistan after the USA actions...... at the very least he is 'terrorist sympathisor' at the very worst he was the enemy that wished to kill our own troops.

Now whats you argument that puts him as a wholly innocent bystander ??

He aint been charged with nowt?

He was arrested in Pakistan, following action by bounty hunters. The Americans believed he was one of the individuals who appears in a videotape produced by Chechen rebels. The individual in the videotape was subsequently identified to be a Chechen called Abu Walid. The Americans were not interested in listening to that. Omar Deghayes has never been to Chechnya. He is totally innocent.

He has refugee status in the UK. His father, a trade unionist, was excecuted in Libya.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He aint been charged with nowt?

Nor did many prisoners of war detainees in other wars.....

They aint really into charging whole battalions........

Its a war situation, the collation of information on individuals is likely to be secondary......

He wasnt picked up on a British Street corner....he was held in Afghanistan during military operations........what the hell was he doing there...????

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He was arrested in Pakistan, following action by bounty hunters. The Americans believed he was one of the individuals who appears in a videotape produced by Chechen rebels. The individual in the videotape was subsequently identified to be a Chechen called Abu Walid. The Americans were not interested in listening to that. Omar Deghayes has never been to Chechnya. He is totally innocent.

He has refugee status in the UK. His father, a trade unionist, was excecuted in Libya.

Oh thank god you know that.......

You better tell our own current Government as it seems we will be giving him 24/7 survaillence.........

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He wasn't in Afghanistan.

He was arrested in Pakistan..........by their own intelligent services.....

Why wasnt he here in his newest home.....????

Of course you wouldnt want to patronise Pakistan saying they are untrustworthy are you...???

... home (shame it is not Libya) ...

That's very humanitarian of you.

The US authorities have allowed Gaddafi's Libyan interrogators to interview him in Guantánamo. They threatened him, one of them saying, "In here I cannot do anything, but if I meet you later I will kill you".

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Fake Labour and the Lib luvvies are going to be so far up this blokes arse when he gets home (shame it is not Libya) his ring piece will hurt.

Sounds like they are not the only people to be so far up his bottom judging by the general tone of this thread which seems to be "Welcome "home" Omar and here's another couple of thousand quid in benefits you can do what you want with" !
Why come to Britain in the first place - oh because we're soft and welcome anybody that's why

Sounds like they are not the only people to be so far up his bottom judging by the general tone of this thread which seems to be "Welcome "home" Omar and here's another couple of thousand quid in benefits you can do what you want with" !
Why come to Britain in the first place - oh because we're soft and welcome anybody that's why
What benefits?

His family has been paying taxes in Britain for 20 years. The rest of his family have UK citizenship. He's qualified as a solicitor in England. I can't see him being a drain on the economy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Guantanamo Bay is one of the most hypocritical things the US government has ever done. As much as I want to see the fanatics who are causing all this idiocy around the world caught and brought to justice, I can't help but think all they've done is a bit of drag net fishing and taken anyone and everyone in the process. The legal aspect aside, for the US to spout constantly about the rights of peoples to live in a democratic country - its plain hypocrosy.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Oh thank god you know that.......

You better tell our own current Government as it seems we will be giving him 24/7 survaillence.........

The only good thing is that it won't be a very long and costly survaillence if he goes anywhere near the London Underground while wearing a back pack!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
That's very humanitarian of you.

The US authorities have allowed Gaddafi's Libyan interrogators to interview him in Guantánamo. They threatened him, one of them saying, "In here I cannot do anything, but if I meet you later I will kill you".

Being humanitarian you dont need to be extremely naive.......

He is a Muslim form Libya....who found sanctury in our welcoming land......

He then goes to a part of Pakistan that might be renouned for fundamentalism at a time our own troops were fighting for their lives...........

Pakistan is a massive massive Country......... big parts are in the hands of mullah gangsters and certainly the Taliban............

Do you ever ask why a Libyan without any obvious links might wish to go there at these times.............rather than spout his right to be there.????

None of us know the reasons for real.

But I am not ready to support this unknown man so unreservedly as some of you.

Do you ever ask why a Libyan without any obvious links might wish to go there at these times.............?
What do you mean ... "at these times"?

He went to Pakistan in 2001 in order to come back to Britain, because war was breaking out in the region. He wanted to get as far away from it as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here