Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Deghayes to return to Brighton

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The BBC say there has been a request by a judge in Madrid for the men to go there to answer charges.

Nobody expected the Spanish extradition, eh?

No, no, no,..........poor 'ickle Omar, is now facing claims from Spain, "based on false evidence ".
He,s a lovely boy, and wouldn,t harm anyone.
Anyway............even if he was extradited, it would be false evidence. And, if he was convicted, it would obviously be a biased jury.
It doesn,t matter what people think, or say, 'ickle Omar IS INNOCENT. It,s so obvious............surely...?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
False evidence is false evidence. No matter how many times someone tries to prove otherwise.

Completely agree. Although my problem is this. I'm not (yet) cynical enough to doubt everything our police/security people do. So this leaves me in the position of thinking that they can't just have detained him for no reason at all? Can they? I mean these are regular police people just like you or I and surely if there was no merit in this whatsoever they would have let him go?

Unless he's being a bit of a pawn in a policitcal net - ie we can't let him go as the Americans would get offended and blame us for any future attacks citing him...blah blah blah..

I still canot believe we would hold someone without good reason - obviously the Americans do but the UK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here