Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Tell me [MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION] do you condone this...

View attachment 27425

or what about this?

View attachment 27426

Maybe this?

View attachment 27427

What happened to their rights as law abiding citizens?

Because I have failed to find the thread you have started telling us how wrong the thugs are, could you link me to it please?

no i have not started any threads on how these thugs are but have commented on the billions of threads that were created on the issue, what happened to them people is beyond words, but it still does not make it right what the old bill did.

I wanna see water cannons on the streets, i even agree with rubber bullets, but i dont agree with beating one lad, if that lad was in a group of 20+ the old bill would have not gone near them

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Racist??

Mate your actually getting me a bit wound up with calling me that.

You dont know me do you, so stop being a f*** wit and calling me racist yeh

wound up lol shame. Go batter some black kids with them EDL muppets, but hey your protecting Eltham which by the way i used to live there, used to be a manager @ the Harrow ffs, which has now be demolished i believe.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
if u riot then u have to expect the consequences, which r heavy force against you. Yes u may get hurt very hurt, just like the injuries u try to give others.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tell me [MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION] do you condone this...

What happened to their rights as law abiding citizens?

Because I have failed to find the thread you have started telling us how wrong the thugs are, could you link me to it please?

LondonBlue, where were the police when the acts in your images took place? They were stood off, allowing most of it to happen, they didn't get involved, too risky, so they let homes and businesses burn and stood back and did nothing for 3 days. Then a group of 6 officers grab one kid and suddenly it's okay to give him a right kicking. If you think that is one up for the police over the looters, I'm afraid it's too little too late.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
wound up lol shame. Go batter some black kids with them EDL muppets, but hey your protecting Eltham which by the way i used to live there, used to be a manager @ the Harrow ffs, which has now be demolished i believe.

Mate your a f***ing div, and by calling me racist is making yourself look proper silly. EDL your obsessed, i have no affiliation with the EDL AT ALL.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

well done you, what do you want a f***ing medal?

absolute nosher.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
as i dont see the point in spamming the board on the same subject.

Actually tell a lie i started one on Bexley.

But you find it appropriate to knock the people that are defending properties and livelihoods by starting your sensationalist thread? Until prompted you have not condemned the acts of thugs but you have tried to batter the police. I hope you sleep well tonight, you must be mighty proud of your efforts this evening?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
LondonBlue, where were the police when the acts in your images took place? They were stood off, allowing most of it to happen, they didn't get involved, too risky, so they let homes and businesses burn and stood back and did nothing for 3 days. Then a group of 6 officers grab one kid and suddenly it's okay to give him a right kicking. If you think that is one up for the police over the looters, I'm afraid it's too little too late.

I think you need to have a re-look at image 1... who are catching the woman fleeing for her life?

Edit: image 3... cop over the seriously injured man that has been beaten senseless by thugs, those that people like you are trying to defend.

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
But you find it appropriate to knock the people that are defending properties and livelihoods by starting your sensationalist thread? Until prompted you have not condemned the acts of thugs but you have tried to batter the police. I hope you sleep well tonight, you must be mighty proud of your efforts this evening?

your a div, i mean ffs go through and read the other threads and see my posts you prick ffs, seroiusly are you so f***ing stupid, you think i agree with these ***** rioting, i just dont agree with the old bill going in heavy handed like they have on a lad on his own. Wow brave old bill how about they act like that were they are taking on 20+ dick heads and not one

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
your a div, i mean ffs go through and read the other threads and see my posts you prick ffs, seroiusly are you so f***ing stupid, you think i agree with these ***** rioting, i just dont agree with the old bill going in heavy handed like they have on a lad on his own. Wow brave old bill how about they act like that were they are taking on 20+ dick heads and not one

what are you on about, theirs two cops on him at most! what do you want every cop to go one on one with one of these little shits.

Its not like the other Copper is doing anything.

whatever the case, if these kids have been out looting rioting, whatever that evening and the police no it, they deserve what they get.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I see so arguments go out of the window and personal abuse is the order of the day, very grown up of you. And you still can't condemn those that abuse the rights of law abiding citizens on your own thread. I'm still very proud to have you as a fellow English/British citizen.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Racist??

Mate your actually getting me a bit wound up with calling me that.

You dont know me do you, so stop being a f*** wit and calling me racist yeh

Sid, you have to realize that when the liberal mindset starts to rant on about racism they know the are losing the argument.
Anyone reading the row between you 2 can clearly see that you have not mentioned in anyway whatsoever a single word to be called a racist. It is a nasty ploy to try and shut you up.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
That is what we need to see on TV. It will make the scum think twice. I really hope the little scrote got badly hurt.

I'm worried that this sort of coverage will make things worse. It may make some of the more 'casual' looters think twice. But I think a lot of these people will see that as a reason to arm up themselves and give it harder to the police. Most of these twats hate the police as it is and I fear these sorts of videos could make them take harsher action.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sid, you have to realize that when the liberal mindset starts to rant on about racism they know the are losing the argument.
Anyone reading the row between you 2 can clearly see that you have not mentioned in anyway whatsoever a single word to be called a racist. It is a nasty ploy to try and shut you up.

Spot on.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I noticed the desperation there by newhaven gull.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I see so arguments go out of the window and personal abuse is the order of the day, very grown up of you. And you still can't condemn those that abuse the rights of law abiding citizens on your own thread. I'm still very proud to have you as a fellow English/British citizen.

Yes i am abusing the police for abusing there rights. As we know them kids were looting a mean after the old bill beat them up they let him go so must have been a proper crook

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here