Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But I think a lot of these people will see that as a reason to arm up themselves and give it harder to the police. Most of these twats hate the police as it is and I fear these sorts of videos could make them take harsher action.

But they will do that anyway as soon as the police are given the powers to become more heavy handed. If the cops get the use of baton rounds or water cannons it'll have the same impact as beating up these horrible shits. But do they just back off like two nights ago? It's a no win situation. I prefer the heavy handedness.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes i am abusing the police for abusing there rights. As we know them kids were looting a mean after the old bill beat them up they let him go so must have been a proper crook

So you're just an all round abuser then. Must be great from the comfort of your armchair in your safe town?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
So you're just an all round abuser then. Must be great from the comfort of your armchair in your safe town?

yeah i am watching Zombieland let me guess when ya been arguing with me you been on the streets defending the world. Ermmmmmmmmmmm guess not

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think you need to have a re-look at image 1... who are catching the woman fleeing for her life?

Edit: image 3... cop over the seriously injured man that has been beaten senseless by thugs, those that people like you are trying to defend.

Did you read my post or just what you wanted to read into it?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
wound up lol shame. Go batter some black kids with them EDL muppets, but hey your protecting Eltham which by the way i used to live there, used to be a manager @ the Harrow ffs, which has now be demolished i believe.
Just to be clear, how do you know they were EDL ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
yeah i am watching Zombieland let me guess when ya been arguing with me you been on the streets defending the world. Ermmmmmmmmmmm guess not

You've completely lost grip of your rants now haven't you. It's kind of sad to see the personal abuse, accusations to others of racism, the lack of condemnation against looters/arsonists/potential killers from you. But I feel sorry for you, can't think why?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You've completely lost grip of your rants now haven't you. It's kind of sad to see the personal abuse, accusations to others of racism, the lack of condemnation against looters/arsonists/potential killers from you. But I feel sorry for you, can't think why?

well you keep mentioning me any my armchair so i guess your out fighting the world

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
LondonBlue, where were the police when the acts in your images took place? They were stood off, allowing most of it to happen, they didn't get involved, too risky, so they let homes and businesses burn and stood back and did nothing for 3 days. Then a group of 6 officers grab one kid and suddenly it's okay to give him a right kicking. If you think that is one up for the police over the looters, I'm afraid it's too little too late.

I hope that helps, apologies for misinterpreting your post.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f***.

They've worked without sleep for God knows how long putting their life on the line and are getting goaded by scum. They slipped up ONCE.

I know it's wrong but they have my sympathy. There is no way I could do it, no way.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
What generation is that your talking about then, I was bought up in the '70's and my parents never hit me, and their parents never hit them. I don't ever remember any of my friends getting hit either, and we all seem to have learnt right from wrong just fine thanks. You're obviously from a family that was brought up that way, not 'the' generation. You can have your opinion, but don't dress it up like an entire generation is in agreement with you.

I was brought up in the 50s and 60s. I got the ruler once at school and never misbehaved in school again. (I was hit on the back of the hand with a ruler and I wasn't the only one.) I got a smack from my parents if I was too cheeky or too forward and learnt to respect their rules and boundaries. I was taught to respect authority and always felt that authority was there to help me, not to hinder me.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I'm not sure HovaGirl is going to be a great follower of Martin Luther King! Richard Littlejohn perhaps...

I was a white British schoolgirl aged 15 when Martin Luther King was assassinated. As a good Catholic girl, I'd hardly be a Baptist follower.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
well get back in your armchair defending the world from there, and il sit in mine and condemn what i think is wrong.

You just don't get it do you. Going off in tangents yet again to deflect from the personal abuse directed at me, the racist slur directed at southern sid, your condemnation of police but not the reason they are trying to protect people like me that have these problems happening on my doorstep. In fact your posts/comments are pretty null and void to me, let me know when Newhaven has a riot, I'll comment on it from the comfort of my armchair and blame the police for everything while your house could be getting burnt down... deal?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
well the interview with the EDL leader on the street gave it away
No need to be sarcastic is there I just didn't happen to see the interview & on the strength of all your assumptions of forum members being "racist" I wondered if this was yet another case of your wild speculation that's all

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It seems i'm mostly surrounded by the sorts of people who'd pick out their favourite pitchforks to wield in the direction of the nearest paediatrician.
Ideally we're looking for a justice based on the system we felt was hideously shaken by these sudden violent outbreaks of the past week. That system does not include battering the shit out of someone, criminal or not, who stands unaggressively still when the police approach. Such action doesn't clean the streets, but reddens them bloodily. The have to be firm, of course, the rozzas, but justice mustn't be delivered personally by one angry cop who can take no more. That's a Bronsonism and has no place in the modern society we are supposed to be looking to reform.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here