Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Our lot are in a club, You should be able to guess which one about 200 handed, OB have stopped anyone moving, This is a disgrace my local is shut, Big problem is that all the OB are Welsh. Local OB knew we were there for a reason last night. This welsh lot aint happy to do that. Rumours are that EDL are coming over to support us, there as fair game as the looters tonight.

From my mate who is actually in Eltham as we speak.

Hope it dont get to lively.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm off,look forward to seeing how many pages this has reached by the morning.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Hope they broke his f*cking legs. Sick to death of the do gooders.

Don't worry I am sure he will get a heavy compensation package for the nasty policemen who dared to give him a whack.

This is the kind of person who probably wouldn't think twice of stabbing or punching you in the face for looking at him funny.

Bring back some more power to the Police, teachers and people in authority. F*ck the poor souls who are just misunderstood, they need to know respect.

F*cking ferale kids. Rats breeding rats.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
knocked the police that beat this lad up yes

'Beaten up' Jeez what an exaggeration, that's handbags at dawn around here. Those lads had probably been teasing those coppers for hours. They were obviously taking the piss and got dealt with in a far better way than the way they probably spent the night scaring everybody shitless.
London is right imo to have a 'pop' at you on this one , get these fookers sorted out and quick. What were they supposed to say/do , would it go like this :-''Excuse me young man could you please get off your bike for a little chat please ?
I fookin despair with the likes of you! :wrong:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
'Beaten up' Jeez what an exaggeration, that's handbags at dawn around here. Those lads had probably been teasing those coppers for hours. They were obviously taking the piss and got dealt with in a far better way than the way they probably spent the night scaring everybody shitless.
London is right imo to have a 'pop' at you on this one , get these fookers sorted out and quick. What were they supposed to say/do , would it go like this :-''Excuse me young man could you please get off your bike for a little chat please ?

Shhhh mate... he has no rational thinking left tonight! :lolol:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

Shall we send in Lewis Dunk? Or would that be too brutal?:smile:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm sorry to read that your lifetime has been a barrage of baton-happy walloppers coming at you. If i've been fortunate enough to not have been regularly beaten in my 36 years then i don't really see that as an incorrect peception of reality i am therefore governed by. Whacking people with rubber or metal bars is not right in my mind whether you're a rioting lunatic or a rozza on a mission.

Hahaha very good you funny guy you.
I was gauging the level of "battering the shit out of" by the poor bloke that had his jaw broke just before being robbed (from behind) by these scumc##ts you seem so eager to protect but I suppose you forgot about him didn't you

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Depends what you mean by sorted I guess. I struggle to feel sorry for the kid if he as been out terrorising the local community but I struggle to see how it helps. Probably hardens his view of the police, justifies his own behaviour and (most worryingly) gives his solicitor a nice little angle to work on.

Not my definition of sorted. He has only made his own colleagues work a little harder. Might make you feel better, but unfortunately in this case you don't count.

Exactly the same mentality that has seen the EDL on the streets in Eltham tonight.

Doesn't help. At all.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hahaha very good you funny guy you.
I was gauging the level of "battering the shit out of" by the poor bloke that had his jaw broke just before being robbed (from behind) by these scumc##ts you seem so eager to protect but I suppose you forgot about him didn't you

No i agree that was a truly monstrous act. Not eager to protect. I hope such wrongdoers are suitably punished. Just not eager to promote eye for eye retribution delivered by those trained to uphold a semblance of a supposedly civilised society. They might be in mental circumstances, but that doesn't justify beating someone in that fashion.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Depends what you mean by sorted I guess. I struggle to feel sorry for the kid if he as been out terrorising the local community but I struggle to see how it helps. Probably hardens his view of the police, justifies his own behaviour and (most worryingly) gives his solicitor a nice little angle to work on.

Not my definition of sorted. He has only made his own colleagues work a little harder. Might make you feel better, but unfortunately in this case you don't count.

Exactly the same mentality that has seen the EDL on the streets in Eltham tonight.

Doesn't help. At all.

Yeah you say that but I bet the little arsehole didn't carry on goading the OB or trying to trash/set ablaze anything in sight or whatever it was he was trying to do at that time of night while he knew the police where trying to get a riot under control

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
No i agree that was a truly monstrous act. Not eager to protect. I hope such wrongdoers are suitably punished. Just not eager to promote eye for eye retribution delivered by those trained to uphold a semblance of a supposedly civilised society. They might be in mental circumstances, but that doesn't justify beating someone in that fashion.

Well I think the softly softly approach was not working as we saw in London the night before, who knows what this little shite was doing before the person started filming

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just not eager to promote eye for eye retribution delivered by those trained to uphold a semblance of a supposedly civilised society.

Hardly 'civilised' when you have kids running riot, police initially backing off in order to try to soften the severity, police then having to go heavy handed because the scum were taking advantage of the softly softly approach, and then armchair viewers condemning police and not rioters because it was wrong to teach these scrotes a lesson. If heavy handedness is the way to restore calm and a civilised society, whilst protecting law abiding citizens, so be it. The soft approach didn't work. people have died, been attacked, millions upon millions of pounds worth of damage. Did the police do this? Nope they didn't. They seriously need to get the baton rounds out and hit these bastards and worry about the complaints from liberal do-gooders after the event.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah you say that but I bet the little arsehole didn't carry on goading the OB or trying to trash/set ablaze anything in sight or whatever it was he was trying to do at that time of night while he knew the police where trying to get a riot under control

Probably, read my post before. What it encourages others to do is another matter. What is encourage him to do next time is another.

The Policeman had probably just done a 20 hour shift, but it doesn't help. Even the Police know that.

Do I feel sorry for that kid ? Nope.

But and it's an important but. It's playing into the hands of these gangs of thugs. If you had read/listened to any of the interviews with them post riot, you'd see that quite clearly.

They will justify their behavour with any unrelated scraps they can get their hands on, even if it's at the other end of the country.

Watch the ten o'clock news now - apparently the Poles are the reason now according to one Youth.

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
...also make sure these people NEVER receive benefits.

I agree with this in a way but then it will make them steal more. I read that one council Greenwich i think it was is talking about taking council propertys back from looters convicted.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
...also make sure these people NEVER receive benefits.

yeah cos thats gonna work isn't it. What shall i do now my benefits have stopped. Shall i get a job? No, cos i has a cwiminal record and is workshy innit. I know I'll just stick to what i know, selling drugs and thieving and any looting that is going.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes, the '50's and '60's when kids knew their boundaries and respected authority.....oh hang on a minute....it didn't work then either!

Wrong example to use I'am afraid. Teletubies versus Trumpton in comparison to these recent disgraces. Only really kicked of a few times and a bit half heartedly. No one had a go at the police because you knew what you would receive, as far as Brighton boys go, about the only violence I saw was Tony ***** Drop kicking a rocker of his Beza at the bottom of East Street. All very tame in comparison and I was there on my scooter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here