Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes im blaming the police for everything arnt i f*** me your a dick. YES THAT WAS ABUSE AIMED AT YOU

Your abuse means very little to me as you don't register in my life, but I just thought I'd highlight it. Get some sleep my old son, I think you probably need it.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I was brought up in the 50s and 60s. I got the ruler once at school and never misbehaved in school again. (I was hit on the back of the hand with a ruler and I wasn't the only one.) I got a smack from my parents if I was too cheeky or too forward and learnt to respect their rules and boundaries. I was taught to respect authority and always felt that authority was there to help me, not to hinder me.
Little bit before you Hovagirl but you are so right,if I misbehaved I had the board eraser thrown at me...hardwood as well,then a letter sent to my parents where my dad used to give me a hiding as well.I learnt my boundries and even as one of the original teddy boys in Brighton I kept out of trouble,I was not a paragon of virtue but would never have dreamed of doing what this scum are indulging in.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Your abuse means very little to me as you don't register in my life, but I just thought I'd highlight it. Get some sleep my old son, I think you probably need it.

im not old or your son, but by the way your idiotic points about me sitting in my armchair moaning about the police in one case of brutality which this was, i have not once praised these dick heads destroying our streets and i never will, but like i have said i wont stand for mindless violence from either side.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To be totally honest if he had smashed something up of mine I'd probably think "you deserved that" for a bit, but then I'd reflect.

It doesn't exactly help matters does it.

Problem with the look of that one is that it doesn't exactly look like something done in "heat of the battle".

To be honest though, I'm sure part of the reason it's very quiet in South West London this evening is that it:

1) Kids have had a little time to absorb the negative reaction, hopefully from a few within their peer group.

2) They chickened out doing it again, because there was a good chance they would get hurt by a policeman or more likely a member of the general public.

Unfortunately the threat of personal injury was probably the quickest way to snuff this out.

Very very sad. The priority would appear to be to try and teach these kids that not getting twatted by a copper was only one of the reasons they should loot Foot Locker.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It seems i'm mostly surrounded by the sorts of people who'd pick out their favourite pitchforks to wield in the direction of the nearest paediatrician.
Ideally we're looking for a justice based on the system we felt was hideously shaken by these sudden violent outbreaks of the past week. That system does not include battering the shit out of someone, criminal or not, who stands unaggressively still when the police approach. Such action doesn't clean the streets, but reddens them bloodily. The have to be firm, of course, the rozzas, but justice mustn't be delivered personally by one angry cop who can take no more. That's a Bronsonism and has no place in the modern society we are supposed to be looking to reform.

Battering the shit ? Hardly mate..... What a sheltered life you must have led

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
im not old or your son, but by the way your idiotic points about me sitting in my armchair moaning about the police in one case of brutality which this was, i have not once praised these dick heads destroying our streets and i never will, but like i have said i wont stand for mindless violence from either side.

You haven't condemned it once on your own thread either.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
i dont need to condemn it every time i post, i have condemn it many times on this forum, i dont need to do it again.

Once would have been nice in 13 pages, almost makes you look like you condone it, because one thing is for damned sure, you have knocked the police on every single page of this thread.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Good for them,it might set an example to any other thugs,looters,law-breakers etc..They should do it more often,it`s the only language some these morons understand.If you take to the streets with the intention of creating misery and destroying the livelehoods and property of people trying to live their lives,then you leave your Human rights behind.

Agree with you 100% , put your hand in a dog's mouth once the muzzle has been finally taken off and expect to get chewed to fook.
I have NO sympathy with these moronic twats at all.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Once would have been nice in 13 pages, almost makes you look like you condone it, because one thing is for damned sure, you have knocked the police on every single page of this thread.

knocked the police that beat this lad up yes

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was brought up in the 50s and 60s. I got the ruler once at school and never misbehaved in school again. (I was hit on the back of the hand with a ruler and I wasn't the only one.) I got a smack from my parents if I was too cheeky or too forward and learnt to respect their rules and boundaries. I was taught to respect authority and always felt that authority was there to help me, not to hinder me.

Yes, the '50's and '60's when kids knew their boundaries and respected authority.....oh hang on a minute....it didn't work then either!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wonder what the people who have lost there homes/business ,,,been injured...frightened....or worst of all lost there son think..i'd value there opinion more than anyone else's right now

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Sid, you have to realize that when the liberal mindset starts to rant on about racism they know the are losing the argument.
Anyone reading the row between you 2 can clearly see that you have not mentioned in anyway whatsoever a single word to be called a racist. It is a nasty ploy to try and shut you up.

Thank you.

I was worried for a minute i was going to wake up in the morning with a big white cloak on and a funny white hat.....lol

Sometimes people who are far far left and liberal worry me as much as the far right... what a crazy world we live in.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Battering the shit ? Hardly mate..... What a sheltered life you must have led

I'm sorry to read that your lifetime has been a barrage of baton-happy walloppers coming at you. If i've been fortunate enough to not have been regularly beaten in my 36 years then i don't really see that as an incorrect peception of reality i am therefore governed by. Whacking people with rubber or metal bars is not right in my mind whether you're a rioting lunatic or a rozza on a mission.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
And fail to knock the thugs that have burnt, looted, beaten up, killed... I think your argument is very balanced.

f*** me its like speaking to a brick wall, i have slagged these muppets of that are destroying our citys in a number of different threads, but this thread is not about them, its about the police using excessive force, which they clearly have done.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f*** me its like speaking to a brick wall, i have slagged these muppets of that are destroying our citys in a number of different threads, but this thread is not about them, its about the police using excessive force, which they clearly have done.

Enjoy your rants, personal abuse, racist accusations, etc. I'm bored of you now. Night night xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here