Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
yawn, like i said i see it on the news. Clear as day 3 lads sitting on the bus and these thugs in Eltham who think there doing the police a favour but actually arnt as there racist knob heads and the police had to actually be called in to police them are making a great difference.

You are a sage, I bow to your armchair knowledge.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If this excuse of a human is innocent, then why is he there!! Normal people stayed in and stayed out the way...I have no sympathy!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
'us', 'we'....just wondering what group of people have elected you to be their spokesperson?

My bad, I had no idea everyone on NSC was a liberal and therefore disagree with my comments, I withdraw the 'us' and 'we' before I offend your sensitive views.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
yawn, like i said i see it on the news. Clear as day 3 lads sitting on the bus and these thugs in Eltham who think there doing the police a favour but actually arnt as there racist knob heads and the police had to actually be called in to police them are making a great difference.

Mate your doing my head in.

I know what happened cos i had pals there.

They were spat at and told they were do gooders, by 5 hoodrats on the bus.

So they stuck it on them, and the hoodrats didnt like it much..

'racist' what a f***ing joke you are, one of the fella's putting it on the twats on the bus was asian for f*** sake

jesus christ your assumptions are f***ing lunacy.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I think Newhaven Gul is forgetting that the riots have killed four people and a firewoman was threatand with a gun. Theses kids are carrying weppons. And the police do not know who has them and if they will use them. Which is why the full force of the law is being used to regain control of the streets.

yes as u see it being used on the mobs dont you, instead they go in heavy handed on a few lads and smash the shit of a lad that was on the floor, like i said going to go down like a lead ballon

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Mate your doing my head in.

I know what happened cos i had pals there.

They were spat at and told they were do gooders, by 5 hoodrats on the bus.

So they stuck it on them, and the hoodrats didnt like it much..

'racist' what a f***ing joke you are, one of the fella's putting it on the twats on the bus was asian for f*** sake

jesus christ your assumptions are f***ing lunacy.

Are you now going to tell me the EDL are not racist

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have to be consistent in my views. I've been calling for a more heavy handed approach to deal with the scum that are looting our streets, so I have to say I'm quite pleased rto see this. Far from making the situation worse, I think the sight of this and the thought of getting a bit of a hiding if you get caught may just make potential looters think twice. It certainly seemed to deter looters from attacking Eltham High Street last night.

Eventually, give the police too much slack...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
[MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION] how can you have such an opinion on something you clearly no nothing about.

Seriously shut up, your embarrassing yourself.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Anyone involved in this looting deserves a good kicking as far as Im concerned. People locked in their houses in fear, its a joke, well done OB.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Are you now going to tell me the EDL are not racist

NO i f***ing aint, you are not getting the fact you are talking about something you know f*** ALL about.

You have no idea about Eltham last night, no idea.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
this video will just encourage those rioting. it will make them hate the police even more, and there are more of them than the police. this could also soon turn into race riots very soon.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tell me [MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION] do you condone this...

001.png

or what about this?

002.png

Maybe this?

003.png

What happened to their rights as law abiding citizens?

Because I have failed to find the thread you have started telling us how wrong the thugs are, could you link me to it please?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
yes as u see it being used on the mobs dont you, instead they go in heavy handed on a few lads and smash the shit of a lad that was on the floor, like i said going to go down like a lead ballon

But he didnt have the shit smashed out of him? Watch again. He is hit in the leg by the battons until he is fully under control. Admittadly, on copper very lightly kicks him. I see nothing wrong with it.

If they had done this on any other night, I think you might have had a point. But there is chaos on the streets.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
NO i f***ing aint, you are not getting the fact you are talking about something you know f*** ALL about.

You have no idea about Eltham last night, no idea.

You clearly do, and so do ya racist scummy mates

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Looters, rioters, arsonists in brought to justice shocker!

Couple of days ago some of you were calling for the Army and live rounds, they beat up a scumbag and it's wrong... take your liberal thoughts elsewhere.

End of rant!!

This, they throw bricks, poles etc they deserve to be smacked about

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
what by beating up kids seating on a bus, yeah lets show them, people seem to be condoning violence by the police so why not the EDL. I am not defending these scum that go around rioting but im also not defending the police when they clearly overly step the line.

Its appears to be this weekend that the police are soft one min then going totally ape shit the next on a small group of kids that i guess they realised they could get one over on.
Newhaven,we obviously have different views on this,I'm not saying that the police or EDL should overstep the limits,but these thugs overstep the mark,with the crimes that they commit and in the knowledge that they can abuse the police..I can assure you if they can put 250 police into hospital treatment then they need sorting,if they were throwing stones at me and my friends(Police are allowed to back up their mates) and setting our cars on fire and I caught them doing it,with any chance I would smack him with a baton too...all those who were innocent were off the streets out of the way...would you be out and about in your neighbourhood if you knew a riot was going on..we have been too soft on crime far too long,let's bring back law and order and if we have to get tough to do it then so be it. In America they shoot looters...we have'nt got that far yet but many people wish they would.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
iv been coshed by the old bill before, doesn't really hurt that much, you probably need a good couple of whacks to make sure someone stays down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here