Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
everyone on here would go if they could, whether its money, time, or distance holding them back.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Withdean Wanderer said:
Because it costs a fortune, and when chances are you're going to see us lose, a 24 quid expense looks like a silly investment really!

look mate i manage it and im 16 and manage to go to most games, and you lot are all the same sort of people who only go to big away games - southampton, tottenham, west ham, reading etc

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
im not being funny, but how come everyone person who doesnt go has the same excuse - cant afford it etc

I can't afford it.

I can't drive yet.

I live THREE hours away from Brighton.

I just started work on Saturdays, won't be payed for another month.

I go to local away games as that is all I can afford.

That's my excuse.

Oh, and funnily enough, none of my mates who support Man Utd/Chelsea etc don't want to come to the "Shit hole" we call the Withdean to watch little old Brighton.

Last edited:

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
im not being funny, but how come everyone person who doesnt go has the same excuse - cant afford it etc

Season ticket holder and have done 4 away games so far this season.
I took time off work last Tuesday to go to Southend so couldn't take time off today to go to Yeovil.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
look mate i manage it and im 16 and manage to go to most games, and you lot are all the same sort of people who only go to big away games - southampton, tottenham, west ham, reading etc

Have you had a couple of shandies tonight because you are really acting like a complete f**kwit

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
jakes right boot said:
Season ticket holder and have done 4 away games so far this season.
I took time off work last Tuesday to go to Southend so couldn't take time off today to go to Yeovil.

then your a good supporter :)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:

If you're only 16, don't come on here having digs at grown ups who do real work and have to pay for their own tickets and pay for you to go to college through their taxes, rather than getting mummy & daddy pay for them all the time.

See annoying isn't it when people patronise you - you have alot to learn

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
supaseagull said:
If you're only 16, don't come on here having digs at grown ups who do real work and have to pay for their own tickets and pay for you to go to college through their taxes, rather than getting mummy & daddy pay for them all the time.

See annoying isn't it when people patronise you - you have alot to learn

:clap: :clap: :clap:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
then your a good supporter :)

Why does that mean he's a good supporter???

Ive been to over 70 grounds watching the Albion, only been to 1 away game this year because of money

I must be a real Sh*t fan then!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
now there was no need for that

Well you are going into I am a bigger fan mode

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trigger said:
Whilst sitting at home... I used to skip college for football sometimes, does that make me better?...

Nope not good enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here