Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i spend all my money on brighton and other football and if your all honest with yourselfs so could you but typical brits just want to moan about everything and how bad there lives are, just shows why we're a failing country

I'm sorry - i don't usually get offensive but f*** off.

Most of us have been supporting the Albion longer than you've had hairs on your bollocks. We were there in '97 and before that supporting this club through thick and thin and don't need some stuck up little shit giving everyone grief.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i spend all my money on brighton and other football and if your all honest with yourselfs so could you but typical brits just want to moan about everything and how bad there lives are, just shows why we're a failing country

You are a 1st class tit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zesh-Rehman36 said:

Dear oh dear what on earth are you learning at college to give an opinion like that ?

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Too late :tosser:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
yer well thats just pathetic tbh

True though isn't it

Aug 19, 2006
Burgess Hill
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
look mate i manage it and im 16 and manage to go to most games, and you lot are all the same sort of people who only go to big away games - southampton, tottenham, west ham, reading etc

I think you will find that managing your finances when your at college a lot easier than when you work in real life. Do you pay rent, mortagage, have children?? I thought not. Some people live further away than you, does that make them any less of a fan than you? You sir, are a tosser.
If I were you i'd just leave it be and stop posting this nonsense about how finincially brilliant you are because you can afford to go to away games.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Burgess_Hill_Seagull said:
I think you will find that managing your finances when your at college a lot easier than when you work in real life. Do you pay rent, mortagage, have children?? I thought not. Some people live further away than you, does that make them any less of a fan than you? You sir, are a tosser.
If I were you i'd just leave it be and stop posting this nonsense about how finincially brilliant you are because you can afford to go to away games.

yer i realise that i just go too far when i argue

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
ok fair enough - I saw that you'd apologised...just remember that people have different reasons for not being able to go to games and you shouldnt tarnish everyone with the same brush. most of us on here whilst we talk crap at times, does and will always support the club despite the fact we may moan about stuff...It's what being a football supporter(and a fickle one at that) is all about.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
yer i realise that i just go too far when i argue

So try and some up what you mean without going too far and attacking fans on NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here