Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lordbez said:
Ta. I just start going and don't stop. It's all good fun though. I try not to let Harty get a word in. It breaks up a trip home.

Thats the trouble with Harty.He tries to take over and then ask you questions.Glad you talked over him

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
look mate i manage it and im 16 and manage to go to most games, and you lot are all the same sort of people who only go to big away games - southampton, tottenham, west ham, reading etc

How at 16 can you afford a season ticket / attend most away games?

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
Withdean Wanderer said:
Wilkins blaming the players, but insists they are working hard on the training ground.

Did he just say the chairman effects the side selection, or did i imagine that?

he meant that the chairman has to give him money for new players ..... and clearly that means the chairman hasn't .... which clearly means he has asked.... and why would the chairman not give him money?

the Realist said:
he meant that the chairman has to give him money for new players ..... and clearly that means the chairman hasn't .... which clearly means he has asked.... and why would the chairman not give him money?

Because he doesn't have the managers job permanently. If Knight is considering the "high class applications" that we've alledgedly been receiving then I'm sure that he has in mind keeping all funds for the new full time boss. Once a decision is made then funds will be released.

It would be silly to give Wilkins the go ahead to get loan players in, if we could even manage that, then appoint a new boss who will have his own ideas as to who he wants.

D

Deleted User X18H

Withdean Wanderer said:
I think you'll find you're wrong.

The majority who don't go to the games are those who use this forum to keep in touch with the club from afar! Fair enough really don't you think?

Hove born & bred on now...Glen Hoddle?
I was fairly pissed ousside a curry house in the City I wanted to recommend Ruud Guillit but couldn't remeber his name ended up in Southend (at a colleagues house) a week late via a place in Behthnal Green called Metropolis where various eastern european ladies take their clothes and writhe around your groin for a tenner ..............................apprenetly :ohmy: :ohmy: oh no not again.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Because he doesn't have the managers job permanently. If Knight is considering the "high class applications" that we've alledgedly been receiving then I'm sure that he has in mind keeping all funds for the new full time boss. .

Don't hold your breath, the goings on of the last two seasons suggests that there are no funds. McGhee was hung out to dry, now it's Deano's turn and when he gets the boot it will be the new manager's. The buck stops with the board's inability to supply the funds for players, why can't they be honest about it, it would be far easier to take imo. Easier to blame fan power and the managers.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BUTTERBALL said:
Can't be bothered to listen, too depressing.

Ditto, especially head up his arse Leroy, he goes to game praying we are crap so he can spout off the puns he has thought up on his trip to the games, its getting all to boring and predictable and its time Harty removed the golden child tag

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
gazwag said:
Ditto, especially head up his arse Leroy, he goes to game praying we are crap so he can spout off the puns he has thought up on his trip to the games, its getting all to boring and predictable and its time Harty removed the golden child tag

Agree with that and I'll add that he is encouraged by certain dimwits on here who think the sun shines out of his arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here