Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Wilkins speaking well. I think what he meant re the Chairman was that he needs fresh players
We all agree
No manager can build without the right players to help the youngsters

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
everyone just needs to shut up a bit and actually get to the games to support the club, rather than sitting on there computer at home complaning about everything

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
feel sorry for Wilkins - been given no money, players not pulling their weight, not enough time to put together decent training plan between matches - Knight has got to take responsibility for this.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
everyone just needs to shut up a bit and actually get to the games to support the club, rather than sitting on there computer at home complaning about everything
How was Yeovil for you then?...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He sounded totally down :down:

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
sagaman said:
Wilkins speaking well. I think what he meant re the Chairman was that he needs fresh players
We all agree
No manager can build without the right players to help the youngsters

The last manager said the same but where was the chairman on transfer day?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh-Rehman36 said:

It is a bit much to expect fans to go to the other end of the country on Saturday, before going miles west on a Tuesday night! Not only do people have work/college, but it costs a fortune (and those people havent got value for money have they!).

Those who did go got behind the team...until they gave another crap performance, and left before the end (judging by the phone in).

Not really out fault is it? Do you really think if all the people who've moaned on NSC this evening had been at the game the outcome would have been different?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
supaseagull said:
Graham Taylor = manager of wannabe footballers :dunce:

Do I not like that

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beach Hut said:
He sounded totally down :down:

Probably because he knows that result has cost him a job.3 straight defeats

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
Probably because he knows that result has cost him a job.3 straight defeats

Could be - bit like Bob Booker

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i was in college til 5 tonight couldnt make it but i have a season ticket and go to most away games, unlike most people on here

I think you'll find you're wrong.

The majority who don't go to the games are those who use this forum to keep in touch with the club from afar! Fair enough really don't you think?

Hove born & bred on now...Glen Hoddle?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i was in college til 5 tonight couldnt make it but i have a season ticket and go to most away games, unlike most people on here

me, mum and dad have a season ticket, my mother and father have been supporting this club for many years, my mum is coming up to 40 years of supporting this club.

Me and my mum go to every away game, but just can't afford it at the moment untill my father gets a job aswell as me. This is really making me so damn depressed, brighton are playing shit and we've got no money to spend.

We can't afford our season tickets and struggling to find funds to go to Withdean on Saturday, I'm really depressed.

So do you think I sit on this computer every saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here