Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brightonfan_86 said:
So do you think I sit on this computer every saturday?

Hope not, you might get piles

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Withdean Wanderer said:
I think you'll find you're wrong.

The majority who don't go to the games are those who use this forum to keep in touch with the club from afar! Fair enough really don't you think?

Hove born & bred on now...Glen Hoddle?

nope these plenty of moaners on here who could easily go to games, but would rather stay here and moan

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I go to as many games as I can and people should not be berated just because they either live too far away or simply cannot afford to go to every match - the fact is we are ALL brighton fans and we always will be - whether you go to one game or all 50 games every season everyone is entitled to an opinion on THEIR club.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
this caller speaks the truth

"a whole generation of kids who don't know the home of our club"

:nono:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
brightonfan_86 said:
me, mum and dad have a season ticket, my mother and father have been supporting this club for many years, my mum is coming up to 40 years of supporting this club.

Me and my mum go to every away game, but just can't afford it at the moment untill my father gets a job aswell as me. This is really making me so damn depressed, brighton are playing shit and we've got no money to spend.

We can't afford our season tickets and struggling to find funds to go to Withdean on Saturday, I'm really depressed.

So do you think I sit on this computer every saturday?

im not being funny, but how come everyone person who doesnt go has the same excuse - cant afford it etc

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
nope these plenty of moaners on here who could easily go to games, but would rather stay here and moan

I reckon you'll struggle to name more than 5....and those which you do will probably justify their reasoning at the expense. People do have lives away from football.

Everyone on here wants the team to succeed, but are unable to fo rwhatever reason.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
im not being funny, but how come everyone person who doesnt go has the same excuse - cant afford it etc

Because it costs a fortune, and when chances are you're going to see us lose, a 24 quid expense looks like a silly investment really!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zesh-Rehman36 said:

Don't want to waste A/L on a game in the middle of nowhere, have other financial commitments ..................

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Zesh-Rehman36 said:

Maybe because they can't afford it???

People have kids, are trying to get on the housing ladder on crap wages.

When you get out of school you will realise what the real world is like

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Withdean Wanderer said:
I reckon you'll struggle to name more than 5....and those which you do will probably justify their reasoning at the expense. People do have lives away from football.

Everyone on here wants the team to succeed, but are unable to fo rwhatever reason.

:) speaking the truth, good man.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
cardboard said:
Maybe because they can't afford it???

People have kids, are trying to get on the housing ladder on crap wages.

When you get out of school you will realise what the real world is like

Unless your parents keep bailing you out.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
I'm not sure about can't afford it but a lot of people probably think they could spend £22/23 a lot more wisely than watching something not very enjoyable at the moment...

Luckily, or unluckily some might say, I have free tickets for Saturday so it's not an issue.

:lolol:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i was in college til 5 tonight

Safe to say you do not have a mortgage, pay water, electricity, gas, income tax, council tax, pay for children, credit card payments, go weekly shopping for food then?

Ok i don't know you, but please realise that many supporters have many other financial commitments in their life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here