Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

EagleDave

May 17, 2011
Why do so many of you want to be in denial that he has actually signed for Palace?

Without upsetting too many of you now, Murray HAS signed for Crystal Palace, on a 3 year deal.

Also, Ambrose is a midfielder, not a striker so he wont be his partner. Palace are still in talks to complete a deal for James Vaughan, so the likelihood is that our strike partnership will be James Vaughan and Glenn Murray.

I think most Champiopnship clubs would be more than happy to have that kind of strike pairing.

Oct 25, 2003
It's not though is it because that's what we have at the moment, we don't know what strikers we are going to bring in so these two COULD be our strike force next season.

it's what we have at the moment because the seasons only just finished, and seeing as we currently have two strikers, do you REALLY think that gus will just not bother signing any others

seriously

think about it

jesus wept

Oct 25, 2003
Why do so many of you want to be in denial that he has actually signed for Palace?

Without upsetting too many of you now, Murray HAS signed for Crystal Palace, on a 3 year deal.

Also, Ambrose is a midfielder, not a striker so he wont be his partner. Palace are still in talks to complete a deal for James Vaughan, so the likelihood is that our strike partnership will be James Vaughan and Glenn Murray.

I think most Champiopnship clubs would be more than happy to have that kind of strike pairing.

perfectly happy to accept it, have been for a while, just want to get this whole saga over and done with so we can bring in some other strikers

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

My Palace supporting mates tell me the Vaughan deal is far far from done and unlikely to happen in fact.
Also that Ambrose, Danns and Clyne are definately off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It's not really likely that Vaughan is gonna sign is it, it's more of a desperate hope?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here