Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Drugs, the scourge of Croydon.

Hellooo,reality calling moonbucket. If drugs are the scourge of anywhere in England, its in the BN postcode, not CR. Highest death-rate through overdosing, perpetual drug-busts etc.
Has anyone answered my request for the Albion statistic of the ratio of Brighton's time in the top league against their time in the bottom league since 1958?

I thought not.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm not sure who's the bigger joke, Palace players or their fans.

Why? Explain?

Take your chance to speak some sense.

I don't really care about Murray either way, this isn't Messi we're talking about. And players will come and go - Danns and Clynne in the Summer probably. But Dougie and Lennie Lawrence seem to have instilled a decent team spirit and I KNOW the atmosphere in the ground has been great.

I wouldn't say we've the bright prospects that you have, but cut out the Pravda-style constant negativity. It makes you look sad, bitter and very, very dim.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why? Explain?

Take your chance to speak some sense.

I don't really care about Murray either way, this isn't Messi we're talking about. And players will come and go - Danns and Clynne in the Summer probably. But Dougie and Lennie Lawrence seem to have instilled a decent team spirit and I KNOW the atmosphere in the ground has been great.

I wouldn't say we've the bright prospects that you have, but cut out the Pravda-style constant negativity. It makes you look sad, bitter and very, very dim.

Some Palace fans talk out of their arses, but then so do ours.

Paulie, Croydonbloke and Brighton Rock all talk a fair bit of sense, so let's spare the abuse for those who deserve it, and these three chaps don't.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some Palace fans talk out of their arses, but then so do ours.

Paulie, Croydonbloke and Brighton Rock all talk a fair bit of sense, so let's spare the abuse for those who deserve it, and these three chaps don't.

Paulie is a miserable wanker and always has been, Croydon and BR are okay though. Still you'd have thought that Palace fans would have a sense of humour by now, after all their club is a joke. I love the way they accuse some of us of being in denial, that's rich coming from the club that has survived by going into administration twice. Of course that has no bearing on their obviously false league position does it ?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Paulie is a miserable wanker and always has been, Croydon and BR are okay though. Still you'd have thought that Palace fans would have a sense of humour by now, after all their club is a joke. I love the way they accuse some of us of being in denial, that's rich coming from the club that has survived by going into administration twice. Of course that has no bearing on their obviously false league position does it ?

There you go again - making yourself look stupid. I know you are sad and lonely, with only canine love to keep you happy, but calm down.

I've never accused you of being in denial, and I'm not proud of admin, but little I could do as a fan. We've sensible owners now and that's all I can ask.

Move on dude - all that bitterness will give you an ulcer. How did your season ticket application go 'superfan'? Spent all the money on dog biscuits instead?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You have to ask ? I rest my case.

Is that a case of Brighton's finest product, the stuff that helps you lot escape from reality? I honestly think some Albion fans are on a trip for 100% of their lives.

Get real, without Bloom you'd be back treading water. You're only a helicopter crash away from the financial hirewire-walking experienced by 90% of the other league clubs.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
To finally put you out of your misery, the "official confirmation" of your drop into league 1 will be taking place on either a Tuesday, Wednesday or saturday in early April 2012.:tosser:

This will be a thread at the end of next season, I'm saving it to shove it back in your metaphorical moosh.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
By the way, Palace fans: make sure you tell Dougie to nominate Glenn as penalty taker. He's BRILLIANT at scoring from the spot. Honestly :thumbsup:

Will you be there, Edna, to safeguard him in the event he does his falling-over act at the AMEX next season? With Albion fans being accustomed to his inability to stay upright, there might be some luzzing if he trips up over the new turf at the homo - sorry home - end..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will you be there, Edna, to safeguard him in the event he does his falling-over act at the AMEX next season? With Albion fans being accustomed to his inability to stay upright, there might be some luzzing if he trips up over the new turf at the homo - sorry home - end..

Glenn winning a penalty at the Amex is a NAILED ON certainty, he is outstanding at it.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Has he actaully signed yet ?

Lets gets some facts here about this situation, its not becuase Palace are better than us, or we are bigger more potential than our Croydon friends, or we have more drug deaths in the BN postcode and there are more fridges in gardens in CR district, it is pure and simple that Murry is like 99% of footballers/people and is moving because he has been offered 10k a week by Palace and we chose not to match it........god move on now as this is getting so boring

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There you go again - making yourself look stupid. I know you are sad and lonely, with only canine love to keep you happy, but calm down.

I've never accused you of being in denial, and I'm not proud of admin, but little I could do as a fan. We've sensible owners now and that's all I can ask.

Move on dude - all that bitterness will give you an ulcer. How did your season ticket application go 'superfan'? Spent all the money on dog biscuits instead?

The fact that you so wound up shows just how inferior you know you are, keep trying, I enjoy your posts, they make me laugh. Thanks for the dog biscuit tip, where did you learn that ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just getting back to the title of the thread though ..... has Murray actually signed for Palace yet?

I'm not proud of admin, but little I could do as a fan. We've sensible owners now and that's all I can ask.

I know Palace fans held a collection to pay off the outstanding St John's Ambulance debt but didn't the advance paid STH's get their tickets from the the new company even though, as unsecured creditors, they were only entitled to the 1-2p (or whatever) amount stipulated in the CVA? If so, did any of the other "unsecureds" get anything above and beyond this amount?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Just getting back to the title of the thread though ..... has Murray actually signed for Palace yet?

no official word yet it seems. he could still do a calde lol

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would love it if he suddenly pitched up a Millwall.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so much for "its a done deal" from various sources.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here