Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I think it's something like 35 consecutive years that Palace have been in the top 2 divisions? Would you like us to tell you how it's done?

maybe you should get a ticker banner like that one at Old Trafford...and then take it down May 2012

I hope you're not being serious?? I couldn't think of anything worse than 'sitting' next to a plastic 'Premiership' fan who hasn't a clue who our right back is, but is rather impressed by the padded seats.

Strange bunch.

Plastic prem fans buying players for me to watch? I'd HATE that, that would be especially awful if we had to endure that and then actually going up and suffering Premier League fans every week. Nightmare really :ohmy:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
:lol: Oh the Irony. There's a reason you're called Brighton and Deluded Albion F.C...

Murray is a perfect example of this :) Everyone else, bar yourselves it seems, still knows you are just "little old Brighton, bless 'em, come to have another crack at Championship survival".

Can you you explain why we are best priced 25/1 and you are 80/1 to win the title then? Your "everyone else" doesn't seem to include the nation's oddsmakers.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Very much this.Just shows how Palarse think,defraud charities nearly go into Administration twice then crow about how long they've been in the Championship...by rights they should'nt be in the league at all!

Blah blah blah. Went into administration, received the set punishment 'by rights', still stayed up. Which charities were defrauded then? If you mean St.Johns ambulance which Palace fans personally raised the money for...Then you're wrong, but then I reckon you already knew that :)

Murray, is he good? What position does he play?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lol: Oh the Irony. There's a reason you're called Brighton and Deluded Albion F.C...

Murray is a perfect example of this :) Everyone else, bar yourselves it seems, still knows you are just "little old Brighton, bless 'em, come to have another crack at Championship survival". No matter how many thousand Brighton based Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool fans are going to fill your new stadium.

We are on the up you are on the slide, best you get used to the pain, it'll get worse as next season goes on. The only delusion here is that you can't see what a mega job we have done with 1st no stadium and then an athletics track holding 6-8k. You have been in and out of admin and will probably be lucky to stay out of it again. Now we have a new stadium and stability it's just a matter of time before you scummers are left in our wake :thumbsup:

Blah blah blah. Went into administration, received the set punishment 'by rights', still stayed up. Which charities were defrauded then? If you mean St.Johns ambulance which Palace fans personally raised the money for...Then you're wrong, but then I reckon you already knew that :)

Well done on having to pay St John's, in the end.

Muzza's position? Well, in league 1 he got a lot of games playing up front.
Championship? Depends who's challenging him for a place I expect.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Which is why Palace fans were begging other clubs for money to pay off ST John's Ambulance. Of course we didn't do anything for the many other short changed creditors. Of course Palace fans, due to their pikey heritage see no problem with robbing people.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Am I fight in thinking the news of his signing on Monday didn't happen? Does he have any clue what he is doing to anything g of a reputation he may have had. Constant contract protractions, he is a liability, certainly we could do without the disruption, let's have another shiny new striker mr Bloom, and we can forget about the serial wind up merchant.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Am I fight in thinking the news of his signing on Monday didn't happen? Does he have any clue what he is doing to anything g of a reputation he may have had. Constant contract protractions, he is a liability, certainly we could do without the disruption, let's have another shiny new striker mr Bloom, and we can forget about the serial wind up merchant.

Yesterday it was changed to the official announcement coming on "Tuesday or wednesday"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He was supposed to sign sometime this week however I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's considering other options. The fact that the Palace 'Player of the Year' isn't interested in picking up his award is a sorry example of team spirit within the Season 2011-2012 Championship relegation favourites.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope you're not being serious?? I couldn't think of anything worse than 'sitting' next to a plastic 'Premiership' fan who hasn't a clue who our right back is, but is rather impressed by the padded seats.

Strange bunch.

Amusingly, nobody knows who YOUR right back is going to be, given that the current one, and player of the year, is jumping ship.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
He was supposed to sign sometime this week however I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's considering other options. The fact that the Palace 'Player of the Year' isn't interested in picking up his award is a sorry example of team spirit within the Season 2011-2012 Championship relegation favourites.

That's football isn't it though, but your rabid anti-Palace sentiment never lets you speak any sense. Ever.

NC is Premiership class. End of. With one season left on his contract we'll probably cash in, good luck Nate. The best home-grown full back I've seen at Palace since Kenny Sansom.

The team spirit has been incredible over the last 2 seasons (witness the scenes after Leeds when we basically stayed up), as has the atmosphere in the ground. Arguably the best in 40 years I've been going. Part of that has been due to admin (cheating charities, raping women blah blah) but that's not within the control of players or fans. We support the name not the chairman.

And yes, we'll be among the relegation faves, but I'm quietly confident next season will see an improvement on the last 2. And that's enough for now.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This transfer does seem to be taking a rather long time to be announced considering it was all supposed to have been agreed, Makes you wonder if there's some 2nd thoughts going on somewhere?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This transfer does seem to be taking a rather long time to be announced considering it was all supposed to have been agreed, Makes you wonder if there's some 2nd thoughts going on somewhere?

Murray is a complex character. I won't be surprised if he does a u turn and signs for Saints or Millwall. Not sure I'd want him back here, even if he decided he'd made mistake a la Calderon tbh.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Expect he is desperate for another club to get somewhere near the Palace offer. Not going to happen though because no other club is willing to pay him what he wants, make your own mind up on that!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's football isn't it though, but your rabid anti-Palace sentiment never lets you speak any sense. Ever.

NC is Premiership class. End of. With one season left on his contract we'll probably cash in, good luck Nate. The best home-grown full back I've seen at Palace since Kenny Sansom.

The team spirit has been incredible over the last 2 seasons (witness the scenes after Leeds when we basically stayed up), as has the atmosphere in the ground. Arguably the best in 40 years I've been going. Part of that has been due to admin (cheating charities, raping women blah blah) but that's not within the control of players or fans. We support the name not the chairman.

And yes, we'll be among the relegation faves, but I'm quietly confident next season will see an improvement on the last 2. And that's enough for now.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm not sure who's the bigger joke, Palace players or their fans.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Murray is a complex character. I won't be surprised if he does a u turn and signs for Saints or Millwall. Not sure I'd want him back here, even if he decided he'd made mistake a la Calderon tbh.

I dont think Murray will change his mind and come back here but i'm not convinced all is well with the Palace move, Mind you from a football perspective he'd be better off going to Millwall or Southampton because I cant see either of them getting involved in a relegation battle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here